Rafael Silva

Raf is so sweet, charming, and kind. I love his smile, his eyes, his voice… He’s tall with a nice physique. I'm really glad I noticed this actor in the show 9-1-1. I haven’t watched the last few seasons yet, but I think I should go back and enjoy the series—and his role in it))

Every time I see his stories, I can't help but watch with admiration. He’s always so cheerful and such a pleasant guy. I love how he dances at home, sings, and just has fun. Sometimes, I feel like I might even have a little crush on him. I’d love to meet him, talk, spend time together, and get to know him as a person. 🤗

I realize this might just be a fantasy… But who knows? Maybe one day fate will grant me the chance to meet him, spend time together, and be in his company. Or maybe it's just my fan dreams… Strange, but these thoughts make my heart beat faster. 💕😅😅😅

I often wonder—what if I had a boyfriend who looked like him, both in appearance and personality? 🤔😊

We may be separated by oceans and continents, but everything is in the hands of God and the universe. 😁 I wish him all the best in life. I hope he’s always happy, having a great time, and surrounded by warm-hearted people. Sending him a big hug! 🙏🫂💝
 
Raf is so sweet, charming, and kind. I love his smile, his eyes, his voice… He’s tall with a nice physique. I'm really glad I noticed this actor in the show 9-1-1. I haven’t watched the last few seasons yet, but I think I should go back and enjoy the series—and his role in it))

Every time I see his stories, I can't help but watch with admiration. He’s always so cheerful and such a pleasant guy. I love how he dances at home, sings, and just has fun. Sometimes, I feel like I might even have a little crush on him. I’d love to meet him, talk, spend time together, and get to know him as a person. 🤗

I realize this might just be a fantasy… But who knows? Maybe one day fate will grant me the chance to meet him, spend time together, and be in his company. Or maybe it's just my fan dreams… Strange, but these thoughts make my heart beat faster. 💕😅😅😅

I often wonder—what if I had a boyfriend who looked like him, both in appearance and personality? 🤔😊

We may be separated by oceans and continents, but everything is in the hands of God and the universe. 😁 I wish him all the best in life. I hope he’s always happy, having a great time, and surrounded by warm-hearted people. Sending him a big hug! 🙏🫂💝
was this written by A.I ?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: diseasedarchon
This is a dangerous facecard. The kind of face that makes you fall in a few days. Can you imagine having a one night stand then waking up to that? How can you not start planning a whole relationship. The perfect mix of hot and cute with those damn piercing eyes😩😩oh lord my head hurts, let see if my kinda DL corner store guy is available.