Re: How old were you when you realized?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
like lots here, i first discovered this in the locker room, swinging a different kind of bat ;)

I didn't have half the self confidence before those days...i didn't look on it as teasing, but acceptance..."Hey, check out his dong".  I loved it.

Finnmark: [quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1033880852;start=0#3 date=10/07/02 at 02:52:15]Age 7 or so:  

I was taken by my parents to an allergy clinic (testing for causes of asthma).  For some reason the doc needed to examine my tackle .. after hefting it he told my parents I was abnormally large.

Something like this happened to me, though I don't think I'm in your class, Max!
At around 12 we had to have a school medic exam, and I remember the doctor squatting down examining my tackle (as you say), and muttering - speaking to himself more than to me - "You've got a big one for your age". Perhaps I'd got a semi on! I remember I felt a bit flattered, but didn't take much notice at that time because I didn't really think it was big.

jaimie: At 15, i'm a grower and in gym I looked like everyone else. I remember looking on the internet and noticed that the average erect size was 5 or 6 inches and I measured myself and I was just over 7.5" and I was kind of in shock. I never thought of myself as anything more than average. When I got my first g/f and we had sex I found out how much it impressed her and I started feeling a lot better about myself and snake (she named him)

vikingstone: I had to toss off, I mean toss in on this one because it was really quite funny the way I found out...

I was a fairly early bloomer but I had no brothers and didn't spend much time in the locker room after junior high so i didn't have any benchmark to go by. I had one good guy friend and we discussed all things sexual but the dick size thing just wasn't part of our repertoire. In retrospect, it wouldn't have done much good to talk with him about it because I now know he is big too...lol. I'd had a couple of girlfriends (if you can call them that when you're 14) but they had about as much experience with the situation as I had.

When I was a sophomore, I got into speech and drama and started hanging with an older and more experienced group that included a senior girl who became enamored with me despite my romantic retardation (she finally broke down and asked me out because no matter how much she flirted with me I was too scared to make a move!) She was beautiful and had an overt, yet classy, sexiness that made her immensely attractive and pretty intimidating. Needless to say my hormones shifted into a whole new gear when we started to get more physical with each other in the ensuing weeks.

To make a long story a bit shorter...She being a couple years older, had had a bit of experience with other penises and she later told me that she was very curious about the big tube I tried to hide up along my zipper when it got hard. Good ol' teener boner-shame. lol. She was also intrigued by the fact that it sneaked past the waistband of my jeans and that the rest of the bulge seemed considerably wider than she had ever seen before.

Eventually, we'd reached a stage where clothing was no longer necessary and during an almost violent teen-age petting session on my bed...folks gone for the evening...she took the intitiative and went for my zipper. And then for the first time, I heard those three magical words that all of us love to hear when our dicks are viewed for the first time by a sex partner, "Oh my God!"

Now, in my virginal and totally naive state, I freaked a little and asked her what was wrong!? She said, in a sort of dreamy tone, "You have a really big dick." I honestly don't remember my response because she decided she'd better see if she could get it in her mouth and I was in teen boy heaven.

Before she left that evening she looked me right in the eye and in a very matter-of-fact voice said, "You need to go get some rubbers before we go out tomorrow night." She gave me a salty kiss, hopped in her car and drove off.

VS

HungJordan: My cock was more or less 9" x 7" at age 14. From that age until about 19 it kept on growing and growing. It made my high school years pretty interesting because from this age forward I often had to endure going through the day with a raging boner poorly hidden in my pants. My very obvious endowment and constant erections was very noticeable to any who looked which earned me quite a lot of shit from people at school. After awhile the snickering and names started to stick 'horse' 'donkey' and 'tripod' ect. I was too young and dumb to know how to hide it much either. By the end of my senior year I was much more savvy about baggy pants and long shirts but boy did it teach me to be self consious! That was the time of my life I realized I was huge compared other dudes.

longtimelurker: Found out by reading books like the Adrian Mole diaries and "Diary of a Teenage Health Freak". Both had size references in them and I was always quite a way above them. At the age of about 12-14 when I read them I always seemed to have the upper end of the 18+ year old sizes.

The 'Teenage health freak' book also featured a chart of flaccid size ranges for all ages. It also commented afterwards that 'the doctors found that all penises when erect were similar dimensions anyway'

Oh, how we know otherwise :)

bigcock: I realized I was above average when I was 17 years old. I went to a highschool dance at the begining of my highschool year and was dancing real close with this chick and it got hot and heavy. All the guys in the dance gave me props when we were dancing real freaky, I was holding her tits in my hands and freaking her from behind...hehe!!! We went outside and start making out against the soda machine and she started rubbing up against the front of my jeans and she said "dam your dick is gotta be big." A security guard caught us and that ended that and he caught us as she was trying to get my jeans unbuttoned too and I went home the next day and measured and I was about 7.5 then! I'm now 9 inches...what would she say now :D

ORCABOMBER: I only really found out and accepted it when I first came here at 19!

lomejorhombre: I have always been farely stout even as a child, my head was much larger around than any other boys I'd happen to see. The length didn't appear until 9 when I started puberty early. By the time I was 12 I was already longer than most average erect adults, Then when I was in 8th grade I had to for the first time take a shower in gym. This made for a big problem and left me uncomfortable around my now former friends one of whom had to change right besides me and could not keep his eyes off me, he hadn't even started to change yet there I was larger and hairier than most adult men! From this time on I knew I was different. I am also very shy and this 10 x 8 problem only made things worse, til now.

tom24: With 12 1/2 in a boys camp we were playing cards with boys from 12 to 15, and I tried always to loose, because the looser had to show his cock, and everyone looked at my stiffy. With 15 I was the king of the class with 7 1/2 stiff. But it grow only up to 8 1/2 till 18 y.

• Haha
Reactions: skizzik

meathose10: I grew up on Army bases. Lots of lone men around. I think I was 14 or 15....I was out walking around and a guy pulled up in a car an asked if wanted to go for a drive and drink some beer. Thrilled at the illicit prospect of alcohol I got in.. ..We drank beer. And he started staring at my crotch. "Looks like you're a big boy" he told me. I grinned , drunk. He started groping me . I got hard fast. He yanked down my zipper and my meat sprang loose. He told me it was huge. Did I know how big I was? The praise excited me.....The dude bent down and sucked on me. He kept tying to push my entire lengh down into his neck. But he'd gag and choke me back up. Again and again....Finally he gave up and just kind of nursed on my cock until I felt a big surge in size and shot off. He said mine was the only penis he was ever unable to throat off.
I felt weird afterwards , but liked his awestruck reaction to my size.. Molested! That's how I found out.

jmm: Like a lot of guys here, I sort of got a clue in the locker room when I was about 10 years old that mayebe I was a little bigger than normal. I am about 9.25 X 6 on a good day and about 9X6 normally. At 10 years of age, I was about 8X?. In any event I got teased a lot by other guys when we would take a shower during summer camp.

I got more of a clue several years later around the time I was 15 and had asked a couple of girls for sex. They'd hold it and stroke it and even bared their breasts and pulled down their panties------ but always shyed away from letting me "...put it in". Sigh.

The ex-wife had a very hard time accomodating me and it was probably one of the reasons for the divorce in my early thirties. ntil I was about thirty, I was on the verge of thinking that maybe I was deformed, not so much about size but because it also has a decided banana shaped curve downward. Since the divorce though---some twent years ago---I have had NO trouble getting female bed partners and can have all of the action that I can handle. Most women, but not all, comment on my size and are eager for a return match. I just wish that I had found out sooner what a blessing having a large penis is.

hung9mike: I think I was either 10 or 11 at the time when another kid in class must have noticed a bulge in my pants and asked if I had a big dick. I remember being pretty embarassed about it at the time, but it certainly was then that I realized I must be bigger than most. Gym class later on just confirmed that suspicion. :)

Ragazzaccio: Hi

For this site I am not big, only 18 cm. stif (a little more than 7 inches). On a very good day 18,5..but never anything more...

But since I was an early developer, starting puberty at 10, I did have a quite big one for a little boy. At 10 I think I was about 12-13 cm...(the average for 10 yo is maybe 6-8 who knows?) and when I was 13 my dick was already 17,5 cm./7 inches (it only grow 0,5-1 cm. more until it stopped growing at 14). Since the other boys in my class went rather late into puberty, I looked almost like a freak, and I remember the other boys making comments on my dick. A classmate asked me if he could play it, but being very shy at that time, I refused...And this was not the only time: also a year later, an other boy from my classe wanted to play it, but again I refused....But later I turned out as a gay, so I have had plenty of oppurtunities to catch up later...

"Unfortunately" it did´nt really grow more, but I still have a good sex life with my  "little" 18 cm. cock ;D (which is still a little more than average).

Even that sometimes, I would wish I had 20-22 cm...but not having such a huge one myself, being gay I instead enjoy playing with them...I have had at least 20 guys with larger cocks than myself. The biggest ones have been three-four cocks about 9 inches (23 cm.). Which may not impress many of your guys here on this site ;D

HungJordan: I really like this topic...but yeah, growing up with a big one can be a challange. When you are 16 and your erect cock is over 10" and it's impossible to hide and it's constantly hard - that's when you realize your much bigger than anyone else!

:eek:

Ragazzaccio: [quote author=jmm link=board=meetgreet;num=1033880852;start=60#74 date=10/17/03 at 21:06:27]Like a lot of guys here, I sort of got a clue in the locker room when I was about 10 years old that mayebe I was a little bigger than normal. I am about 9.25 X 6 on a good day and about 9X6 normally. At 10 years of age, I was about 8X?. In any event I got teased a lot by other guys when we would take a shower during summer camp.

I got more of a clue several years later around the time I was 15 and had asked a couple of girls for sex. They'd hold it and stroke it and even bared their breasts and pulled down their panties------ but always shyed away from letting me "...put it in". Sigh.

The ex-wife had a very hard time accomodating me and it was probably one of the reasons for the divorce in my early thirties. ntil I was about thirty, I was on the verge of thinking that maybe I was deformed, not so much about size but because it also has a decided banana shaped curve downward. Since the divorce though---some twent years ago---I have had NO trouble getting female bed partners and can have all of the action that I can handle. Most women, but not all, comment on my size and are eager for a return match. I just wish that I had found out sooner what a blessing having a large penis is.

[/quote]

:eek: Are you really serious when you tell you had 8 inches when you were 10 years old?

I myself will never belive that a small boy like that can have a 8 inches penis...at least not before I see it with my own eyes...how can you be sure that it is not because of your own bad memory...maybe it was "only" 6 inches, whice would still be huge for a 10 yo kid, but at least credible...

I remember having seen an about 8-9 yo boy in the public Swin Bath with an erection about 5 inches. And yes, even kids sometimes get erections in public, even that many think they do not.. ;)...even his maybe 5 inches seemed very funny (almost ugly...) on such a small body, so I just cannot immagine a small boy with 8 inches, unless he is a horse or an elefant :p

ORCABOMBER: Erm, you noticed the size of a kids errection?