Photo Rene Gonzalezz

View attachment 15618091 He hasn’t posted in a while. This was his last posts from April 6th and March 31. I’ll let everyone know if he starts posting again. I’m still staying subscribed to support him, But I don’t blame you guys for not wanting to subscribe to him with difficult money when he’s not putting out.

View attachment 15618081
If OF worth?
 
It’s more that he knows his angles more than anyone. I met him and ate with him in person, too, and while he’s rather shy and reserved, he’s also very sweet. He’s not public about his life story, and out of respect for him, I won’t divulge anything here. I will say though, that with all the shit he’s been through, God bless him for getting as far as he has. If you knew his story, it’d make you thankful for everything you have.
So far as angles go, whatever is closest to the camera lens will appear larger. Easy to see, because in his selfies with the camera at eye level, his ass appears NICE and PLUMP, but not GIGANTIC. In his photos and videos and where he leans the camera against something or uses a tripod, he positions it at ass level, or slightly below and looking up. Everything else will look smaller the farther it is from the lens. It’s nothing new…most bodybuilders put the cam at chest/biceps level, because that’s their sweet spot. Every model knows their best angles, and Rene has NAILED his. Most he does for editing is smoothing his skin a bit, but then again, who DOESN’T.
Several years ago I conversed with him and the story he did share described challenges. I found him to be very nice and pleasant.