Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve had a couple cock rings from Primal Rings for awhile. Here are a few of my thoughts.

Energy Stainless: Primal:Energy Cock Ring in Stainless Steel

Power Flex Silicon: Primal:Power Flex Cock Ring in Satin Black Silicone

I found their measuring instructions to be very straight forward, and I was able to get the correct sizing on my first order. I didn’t need to use it, but they have several ways to contact their customer support listed on their site.

The packaging was very nice for such a simple product. I like that there are pouches included for storing the rings when not in use.

Both rings are very well made. They have also held up well, and show no signs of degradation. All the surfaces are smooth, with no rough or sharp areas. I feel like the rings are appropriately priced for their quality.

I really like the unique shape of the rings. The concept makes a lot of sense to me. They are built to more accurately conform to the actual shape of the male body. I have found them easy to put on and to take off.

I ordered sizes so that I could both wear them for long periods of time during the day without restricting normal blood flow, but for them to be tight enough to be effective at improving my erection when I get aroused. I haven’t worked up to wearing either of them 24/7, but can comfortably wear them for several hours. I personally find the metal one more comfortable to wear for long periods.

Another thing I like is the added weight/heft I experience when wearing these. They aren’t very heavy, but are heavy enough to give a pleasant feeling while wearing them. It is difficult to describe, but I find it confidence boosting.

Overall I am very pleased with these cock rings, and look forward to building up my stamina for wearing them for longer periods.

Below are a few photos of my rings, both off and on my body. As always, feel free to ask me questions either in this thread or by private message.

IMG_3451.jpeg

IMG_3452.jpeg

IMG_3449.jpeg

IMG_3448.jpeg

IMG_3450.jpeg

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the review. I was looking at these specifically for their shape. I was looking for one to wear out at the gym. The problem I have with standard round ones is they need to be fairly snug in order for them to stay on my tight contracted balls. Might have to try one of each as well and see! :)

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the review. I was looking at these specifically for their shape. I was looking for one to wear out at the gym. The problem I have with standard round ones is they need to be fairly snug in order for them to stay on my tight contracted balls. Might have to try one of each as well and see! :)
Glad you found it helpful. As you can see, my balls are pretty high and tight as well. I don’t use the gym, but I have worked out at home while wearing it with no problems.

D

deleted814719

I had a red oxballs ring I wore at work. It broke, fell down my pants leg and coworker picked it up. I grabbed it before he read oxballs name
Damn! I hate when that happens.

I occasionally wear metal rings around the entire package. I have had a time-or-two when the darn thing has fallen off and slid down my pants an out onto the floor. Yikes!

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I occasionally wear metal rings around the entire package. I have had a time-or-two when the darn thing has fallen off and slid down my pants an out onto the floor. Yikes!
Yup they can slide off

Reactions: louparis10

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear my primal 24/7. They are very comfortable to sit, walk, drive. My only issue has been when it is cold and my nut wants to climb inside my body. When my nut is finding warmth it gets crushed by the ring as it crawls inside.
I only have 1 very large nut, I wear the largest size Primal makes 55mm. I have found the wider rings more comfortable than the thinner rings.
I wear the rings to hold my junk up out of the toilet bowl and prevents my junk from being sat upon or rolled over on in bed.
During sex they don’t hit my wife she actually likes the look and feel during sex.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I can usually sense when mine is about to fall off, and I'll stop, and pretend like I'm tying my shoe but slip it from my pants leg into my sock

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It happens to me one time while walking. I was alone on the way!

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can usually sense when mine is about to fall off, and I'll stop, and pretend like I'm tying my shoe but slip it from my pants leg into my sock
This mostly happens to me when I wear a ballstretcher with the right ball smaller and higher. I feel it when the ball passes over the ring.

Reactions: rbi99 and Jon1971

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To avoid metal ring to fall of when flaccid, use smaller diameter.
Luckily never hapend to me:)
But if you have an encounter that makes you hard very quickly, you have a problem with your erection which becomes painful

Hugo20

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But if you have an encounter that makes you hard very quickly, you have a problem with your erection which becomes painful
Hi, I understand. May be individual how the difference is bettween flaccid and hard. I have 2 rings, 47.5mm this one is very tight, very difficult to remove when semi, needs to be completely soft. While the 50mm is not very tight when totaly flaccid.

Reactions: louparis10

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I understand. May be individual how the difference is bettween flaccid and hard. I have 2 rings, 47.5mm this one is very tight, very difficult to remove when semi, needs to be completely soft. While the 50mm is not very tight when totaly flaccid.
When you want to wear a cockring permanently, the difficulty is to find the diameter that suits the flacid and erection states.

Reactions: Jon1971 and Hugo20

Hugo20

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When you want to wear a cockring permanently, the difficulty is to find the diameter that suits the flacid and erection states.
I found that the 50mm works best for me, not to tight when erect, when using I get semi several times during the day...:)

dan123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve had a couple cock rings from Primal Rings for awhile. Here are a few of my thoughts.

Energy Stainless: Primal:Energy Cock Ring in Stainless Steel

Power Flex Silicon: Primal:Power Flex Cock Ring in Satin Black Silicone

I found their measuring instructions to be very straight forward, and I was able to get the correct sizing on my first order. I didn’t need to use it, but they have several ways to contact their customer support listed on their site.

The packaging was very nice for such a simple product. I like that there are pouches included for storing the rings when not in use.

Both rings are very well made. They have also held up well, and show no signs of degradation. All the surfaces are smooth, with no rough or sharp areas. I feel like the rings are appropriately priced for their quality.

I really like the unique shape of the rings. The concept makes a lot of sense to me. They are built to more accurately conform to the actual shape of the male body. I have found them easy to put on and to take off.

I ordered sizes so that I could both wear them for long periods of time during the day without restricting normal blood flow, but for them to be tight enough to be effective at improving my erection when I get aroused. I haven’t worked up to wearing either of them 24/7, but can comfortably wear them for several hours. I personally find the metal one more comfortable to wear for long periods.

Another thing I like is the added weight/heft I experience when wearing these. They aren’t very heavy, but are heavy enough to give a pleasant feeling while wearing them. It is difficult to describe, but I find it confidence boosting.

Overall I am very pleased with these cock rings, and look forward to building up my stamina for wearing them for longer periods.

Below are a few photos of my rings, both off and on my body. As always, feel free to ask me questions either in this thread or by private message.

View attachment 115716011

View attachment 115716061

View attachment 115716121

View attachment 115716191

View attachment 115716291
Thanks, great review and good tips

Reactions: _mfrankb_