I wonder if Felix left because he's a men.com exclusive and Rhyheim cut a last minute deal with RS for the gangbang scene (maybe it was initially promised to Felix?)

Austin Wolf is now a men.com exclusive, like Felix. I feel like that has something to do with whatever happened.
Are you all not following Rhyheim's social media? On Casa das Tartarugas day 2, there were enough clues in his IG to know that whatever happened, it had nothing to do with studio exclusivity.

rhyheim been putting me on to so many new performers those little international trips be the best thing ever.. new favorites are marcelo caizzo, markin wolf, and gabriel coimba need to see rhyheim bottom for either marcelo or gabriel

rhyheim been putting me on to so many new performers those little international trips be the best thing ever.. new favorites are marcelo caizzo, markin wolf, and gabriel coimba need to see rhyheim bottom for either marcelo or gabriel
i love Jordan, Blessed Boy

Reactions: deleted19456911
If his original account hadn't been suspended he'd probably be nearing 2 million by now.

How do you figure? The million followers he had initially probably make up the majority of the million followers he has on this account, it's not like these are all new followers?

It's an achievement nonetheless

Thank you, I was looking for that for ages.

Now if I could only find his scene with Michael Moon, if anyone knows where I can find it please let me know.

Perhaps Michael or Elijah have it on their OF pages, but Rhyheim never uploaded it to his. He posted a clip from it and said it was coming soon, but that was all the way back in October.

Reactions: ootariok