Predictable and boring. Not Rhyheim throwing in Gael, to avoid the Papi Kocic comparisons. I miss the Rhyheim that got tops to bottom on camera for the first time. Seeing Rhyheim bottom all the time, is not that exciting anymore. No matter how many times he does it, he always comes off mechanical.

Ok, I have to admit, I've been dreaming of seeing Rhyheim power-bottom fucked by other huge-tops.

Hmmmm...this would only work, if Rhyheim gives up control, and truly be submissive all the way. No half-stepping. Honestly, i wish he would stick to his strengths, flip-flopping. Rhyheim truly shines in the flip-flopping situations, where he utilizes all his skill set. This gangbang setup is giving shock value vibes.

We have to address a weakness in many of his videos: only Rhyheim – whether as a top or as a bottom – finishes in most of his scenes.

It's disappointing because his scene partners usually are able to cum when paired with other models. I sort of understand it if the issue is Rhyheim's dick size, but when Rhyheim bottoms, he could not even make his top cum.

We have to address a weakness in many of his videos: only Rhyheim – whether as a top or as a bottom – finishes in most of his scenes.

It's disappointing because his scene partners usually are able to cum when paired with other models. I sort of understand it if the issue is Rhyheim's dick size, but when Rhyheim bottoms, he could not even make his top cum.
Oh wow. I never noticed it. I will pay more attention; I never watch the videos until the end.:innocent:

Oh wow. I never noticed it. I will pay more attention; I never watch the videos until the end.:innocent:

Just based on a quick scan:

Bottoms who did not cum when Rhyheim was the top:
- Colton Reece
- Roxas Caelum both in his group bottoming debut and one-on-one with Rhyheim
- Narumiya Jin (threesome scene)
- Reign (in bottoming debut)
- Michael Privius (in bottoming debut)
- Vitor Alves
- Jeff Virg
- Danny Fantasy
- Paul Wagner (which is a shame, because I loved how submissive Paul was here)
- Earharttt
- Jonatas
- juniorxx87
- Kosta Viking
- Trevor Silva

Scene partners who did not cum in a flip-fuck with Rhyheim:
- Grande Simoes
- Markin Wolf (in their 1on1)
- Yury Santana
- Gael Kriok (in their first collab)

Tops who did not cum when Rhyheim was the bottom:
- Papi Kocic
- PhatRabbitKiller

Definitely not a complete list (and forgive me if some of the partners I mentioned finished somewhere in their scenes and I just completely missed it). I do acknowledge that bottoms may find it difficult to finish given Rhyheim's large dick, but some of these models are able to cum in videos featuring partners with dicks just as big as Rhyheim's. I love Rhyheim, but his inability to make some of his partners cum sort of ruins the fantasy.