Rhylan Streloff: Str3lly (ig) Or Jjs_fashions (tiktok)

Dawn.devil21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to inform everyone CKCK93 is a scam artist. Do not deal with him. He wont send you anything back after getting your file. Attached is the evidence. He is german and im half german so I trusted him easily.... BE WARNED! HE ALSO SCAMMED OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD!

Attachments

outthere92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone got anything of him? I went through all the pages and couldn't find anything. Any links were removed. I'm guessing the stuff got deleted. Could we post it again or know where to find it?

I found this link that has only a couple of pictures. Websecurity wouldn't let me view the videos though.

Model Rhylan Streloff jerk off and cumming - NudesBoys

_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lmao ask him to lower the price of his vids. Tbh with the number of subscribers that he has he can make alot more by releasing cheaper vids at a regularish schedule

you see, the thing is, he doesn't need to. so long as there are those who are spending $100 on each video, why would he even bother? plus by doing so, it works wonders for keeping any leaks from happening (there has barely been any leak whatsoever and he's been doing onlyfans for what 2 months now?). while i understand that he could lower his prices somewhat, so long as he's making bands, he won't. it will probably be in a few months when many of his subscribers decide to not resubscribe and he starts seeing a dip in income when he'll probably start lowering prices. i think best bet is to get those who are subbed to him to get him to make ~10+ minute videos instead if he's going to be charging $100 bucks. plus what does he even mean by a 'full sex scene' that only lasts for 5 minutes? i mean if he only lasts for 5 minutes then i feel sorry for him.

Why should he lower his price? If 1% of his followers purchase the vid, he’ll make 5k. A few photos. Subscription $14,99. 100k a month easely. It might take a while, before he lowers his prices :weary_face:

and exactly this. although he should offer more with the $15 subscription. like if not sex tapes, full frontal pics. but he's smart and people are still discovering him on this platform and with him having hundreds of thousands of followers across instagram/tiktok he's probably going to be making bank for a while haha.

whytejrfes

Expert Member
Media
He really is cocky and self centered on all his interviews…from drama queen to bitch queen
"When I started to give away too much on my feed, my revenue from my private messages plummeted. So you have to tease people on there and then they'll pay the big bucks," he said.

So that’s why he’s back to being boring and hiding everything from the feed