Photos & Videos Richrich09/richierich9109 on TikTok

He does go live yes, but it’s also for a shorter amount of time. I get the emails that he goes live, 10 mins later I click on the link to go to the live and he’s already done & the live ended. The last live email I had gotten was something about “shower time” and before that he was live on TikTok, and also went on OF.. so I assume it’s flashing and showing it fully.

Reactions: Zazzyzack
He does go live yes, but it’s also for a shorter amount of time. I get the emails that he goes live, 10 mins later I click on the link to go to the live and he’s already done & the live ended. The last live email I had gotten was something about “shower time” and before that he was live on TikTok, and also went on OF.. so I assume it’s flashing and showing it fully.
Yeah I know that sometimes he does a double live and I think the lives on of are probably short because nobody is joining right then

Does he have any sex toys?

Does he have any sex toys?
No. Pretty sure he’s straight because he posted a goal for a $250 hotel room with a “lady friend” for the night, and he’ll make it “worth it”. I’m passing on that.

Only things on his OF is him solo. Just using his hand to stroke.

His OF live consists of this. Sitting on his tablet, ignoring chat, not communicating with anyone. Absurd live tip goal. He was on for maybe 13 mins, and then the live ended. Showed nothing the entire time.
RPReplay_Final1724594979.mov

• Haha
Reactions: YourMaleFan
His OF live consists of this. Sitting on his tablet, ignoring chat, not communicating with anyone. Absurd live tip goal. He was on for maybe 13 mins, and then the live ended. Showed nothing the entire time.
View attachment 142213271
That’s is a absurd tip goal considering that people are already paying for his of but I wonder is he making people pay to request a live

View attachment 142213271
a $1000 tip goal is ambitious... $10 might be more appropriate and maybe someone might be feeling generous lol

View attachment 143087511Woah woah, a 10% discount. Still not worth it, just a PSA.
any onlyfans over $10 is flat out never worth it unless they can pump out good content frequently. some of these of dudes are so delusional lmao

especially not when they look as mid as this dude