Photos & Videos rico.rdxl

He has a free onlyfans which he uses to promote his vip onlyfans with. Then when people would subscribe to his vip onlyfans. He send his videos but you have to pay per view the prices are expensive to add. It's lowkey scam to get free money. His VIP onlyfans doesn't even have anything worth seeing in the first place. Just letting the public know and don't be cheated by the cheap trickery.

He has a free onlyfans which he uses to promote his vip onlyfans with. Then when people would subscribe to his vip onlyfans. He send his videos but you have to pay per view the prices are expensive to add. It's lowkey scam to get free money. His VIP onlyfans doesn't even have anything worth seeing in the first place. Just letting the public know and don't be cheated by the cheap trickery.
What’s his vip acc? And so is his ppv from his free acc better?

Reactions: Aoxtober
What’s his vip acc? And so is his ppv from his free acc better?
They aren't better at all. Just not worth it. It's just a way to get people to spend money and get nothing of value in return. Just save your money and spend it on better content creators out there.

I saw that too lol. He sent me that 65.00 package deal too. It had 4 photos right? I figured it wasn't worth it the video was 58 secs?
Yea. He actually just sent a free ass pic today. Ngl that was worth more then the 65$ video I bought 🤣.. he got a nice ass that’s forsure

Reactions: Aoxtober
I fell for it
I fell for it too.
He asked me I liked it and I said no and he sent another locked vid that’s half the time for 55$ and said (maybe) you’ll like this one 😭bro thinks im Kevin hart throwing away 50’s $ like its nun for a 35 second maybe video thats forsure boutta be trash.

• Wow
Reactions: Bob97461