Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Guys,
straight guy from Germany here. After a certain event that happened recently Ive been getting more curious about other guys. This storie is the result of these thoughts and fantasies. Its my first time on a forum like this and my first time of attempting to write down my fantasies as a story, so bear with me please if its not well written.

The storie was inspired by the picture below and fictional, but there are some similarities to my life.

Ripped Shorts.jpg

Ripped Shorts - Chapter 1
It all happened so fast. I had just scored and won us the game. I couldn't believe it and fell to my knees, thanking god. The audience around me was roaring so loud it was deafening. It was the absolute best day of my life.
My thoughts went to my beautiful wife and my two sons. How proud they are going to be of me. How they will brag to their schoolmates.

Thats when I felt one of my Teammates embrace me from the back and push me forward. Then another one. We all fell forward. Both of them on top of me. I could feel their happiness. More teammates jumped on top of us. Some were standing around us jumping up and down while having their arms on eachothers shoulders.
I had made these guys so happy. I was the reason for their happiness. It all felt so surreal. I was like in a dream.
But slowly my back started to hurt a bit from the weight of my teammates and I decided to crawl out from under the heap. Easier said than done though. I began to push myself forward with my arms as hard as I could but soon I was stuck. I had barely managed to free my upper body and was now between the legs of one of my teammates who was jumping around the heap of bodies on my back. I couldn't push myself further. I wasn't upset though. My back was relieved already so it was fine. I turned myself around, laid back, closed my eyes and bathed in the happiness of the moment.

That's when I heard a faint rip. I opened my eyes and saw through my fogged view that my teammates shorts had ripped open a bit between his asscheeks. I started grinning. What are the odds haha. He's going to be so embarrassed when he notices!
I waited for him to realise any moment, but he didn't. He continued jumping and slowly the rip was getting bigger. But I also realized that turning around was a bad idea. One of the guys slid down from the heap and landed on my upper body. Now I had a lot of weight directly on my chest and it was getting harder to breathe.
My head was swimming by now. I was staring upwards directly at my teammates asscrack, which was getting exposed more and more. Inch by inch. I was laughing to myself at the situation. But also a strange fascination caused me to keep staring at the hairy crack of my teammate. I had seen my teammates asses in the locker room very often but never that close up. And never so deep into their cracks.
I don't know what it was. Maybe it was the lack of oxygen or the huge amount of endorphins coursing through my body but a strange thought crossed my mind. I thought it would be hilarious if I actually saw my teammates butthole. He would be sooooo ashamed if I told him later.

By now my shallow breathing was getting to my head. I tried pushing off the guy sitting on my chest. That's when it happened. Another teammate bumped into the one standing above me from behind. I watched in shock, as the guy with the ripped shorts fell forward. His legs slid from underneath him. Everything happened really fast, but to me it was going in slow motion. I saw my teammates ass falling towards me. At the same time my hands slipped from the teammate sitting on my chest when he also got pushed forward and got stuck underneath him. I was helpless to stop my teammate from dropping full force onto my face. I heard a louder rip. I closed my eyes shut, held my breath and waited for the impact…

But it never came.
I opened my eyes slowly. The view was surreal. The whole situation was surreal. My teammate had landed on his knees and prevented his ass from crushing my face. But now he was there... On his knees... right above my face... with his shorts ripped the whole length of his asscrack. And there it was staring right at me. His hairy asshole, all close up and exposed to me.

Seeing it was sooo different from what I thought it would be. I looked at it with fascination. It was small just like my wifes. In fact if it wasn't for the ring of hair around it and the muscular hairy cheeks, I could have sworn it was my wifes asshole. Speaking of the cheeks. They looked amazing. Years of playing and working out at the gym had given his cheeks this amazing definition.
I felt a weird sense of pride at my teammate as I examined them. I followed his legs with my gaze. Looking at his amazing muscular thighs, covered in curly black hair. His calves were extremely defined and muscular. All the running was paying off. They looked like they were sculpted to perfection. I wondered if my calves looked like that too. I have never paid much attention to the male body before but I was astonished how beautiful it could look accentuated by thick black hair. I looked back up at the hairy asscrack above me. It was coming closer as my teammate above was sliding down slowly, not able to get up because he was squeezed forward from the teammate behind him.
I was staring at the hole coming closer to me. It reminded me so much of my wifes.

I remembered when I used to lick my wifes hole back in the time before we had kids. Not anymore though. Ever since her second pregnancy we stopped having sex regularly. Every now and then she would let me fuck her but we werent as kinky as back in the time. She would just let me get my rocks off fast and that's it. But back in the time she would make me lick her pussy and her ass for hours while she just enjoyed the feeling and had one orgasm after another. I just loved pleasing her.
My own big dick would be pulsing the whole time. Completely pent up. I really enjoyed the feeling of being on the edge of orgasm for a long time without touching myself. I gotta admit that Im kind of a quick shooter when I fuck normally. I just can't stop myself when I get really worked up. I just go into a fucking frenzy.
With our long licking foreplay at least my wife got to enjoy her orgasm too before I was done. I've had a thing for butts before but this ritual really made sure to drive it into me that licking a butt means to get rewarded with sex and the pleasure of shooting my load. And judging by my wifes reactions back then, I did get quite good with my tongue over the years.

That's the moment when I realized I had been still holding my breath this whole time since the fall. Fuck but my teammates butthole was only inches from my face. I didn't want to sniff my teammates asshole! That would be disgusting right? Fuck but I needed air badly. Any moment now I would be forced to inhale my teammates ass scent. I couldn't believe the situation I was in. I suddenly felt very humiliated. The thing I needed to live was filled with the smell from my hairy teammates asshole. I needed my teammates ass scent to live.
That's when I felt a twitch in my shorts. What the fuck was going on? Was the thought of smelling my teammates ass turning me on? Could it have been the humiliation that got me excited? No, it must have been the memories of licking my wifes asshole, right?
Whatever it was, I didn't have much time to think about it, as my body finally gave in to the urge to breathe.
I exhaled quickly and desperately sucked in as much air as I could. Immediately my senses got flooded with new sensations. My brain was still going through the humiliation of my life depending on sniffing another guys ass. My body felt the relief and intense good feeling of finally being able to breathe again. My quickly rising big fat dick was screaming at me, lick and i will get pussy and get to cum! I was completely overwhelmed and dizzy just from all that.
But then there was also the smell. The smell of my teammates ass. It was completely not what I expected. I expected really bad farting smell, or the smell of unwashed old stinky underwear smelling of shit or something like that. But that wasn't there at all. It just smelled like... sweat. Like my wife after she had licked my balls and then gave me a kiss. It was intense and weirdly intoxicating. It was a sharp sweat mixed with a lot of pheromones I imagined. My straight teammates pheromones. The essence of his sex. His balls produced it to lure his girls in. His most intimate smell. His most private secrets exposed to me. It was a weirdly arousing thought.

My head was spinning by now and I was greedily sucking the scent into my lungs. Aroused by the thought of plundering his privacy so openly. My dick was on the rise this whole time. I felt it growing into the leg of my shorts. There was no stopping my monster anymore. My dick is huge and really thick when it's erect. Combined with the habit of losing control when I get to horny and just starting to act like an animal is what got me into a lot of trouble with the girls. No girl wanted to stay with me after I jackhammered her with my monster and came within minutes. And now that monster was making its way down the leg of my shorts. The friction driving me mad with lust.
My eyes rolled back and my mind went back to the time when I was licking my wifes hole. It was her way of taming my monster and getting something out of our sex herself. And now I couldn't think about anything else but her hole. I let out a long guttural moan. I remembered how I first used to tickle her hole lightly just with the tip of my tongue. She would giggle softly and back off a bit.
Then I would go over to licking it all the way with the whole width of my tongue, like a dumb dog, making her sit down all the way onto me and push into me. After that I moved down to her soft warm pussylips and started licking all around them, enjoying the taste of her pussy. I would suck on her pussy and make my tongue swirl all over it untill she orgasmed loudly.
Then I would move back to her asshole. Lick up all the way from her wet warm pussy to her twitching and pulsing asshole while she orgasmed. Then whenever it loosened I would dart the tip of my tongue inside and then continued licking with my flat tongue.
All these thoughts were sending my dick into overdrive. It has been pulsing and twitching in my shorts all this time. Moving my shorts slightly up with each twitch. I started to feel cold air on the head of my dick. Fuck it made its way out of my shorts and by the intensity of the cold it must be all slimy with precum. Which would not be a big surprise, I know I'm a big dripper when it comes to precum. I opened my eyes in a brief moment of panic. I didn't know if anyone in the heap of teammates was able to see my predicament.
My panic didnt last long though. As I got distracted by the view of the hairy hole above me again. It was right there. Still looking at me. My hornyness took over control. I involuntarily shoved my hips forward, obeying my dicks wishes. It felt amazing. My dick was now entirely free and rubbing roughly against things outside of my shorts. Completely pulling the foreskin back.

My brain was spinning. My lungs were full of my teammates pheromones. My tongue just slipped out of my mouth all by itself, as I lightly licked over the hairy hole hovering above me. Immediately another moan escaped my mouth. Above me, the ass stopped all motions for a moment. My Teammate was surely confused over what he had just felt. Not believing it was what he thinks it was.
I licked again, ever so slightly. Just like I did to my wife. Now my teammate started to stir. He started to try to get up in panic. Frantically trying to push himself upwards, but being held down by his own weight and that of the other teammate behind him. The asshole above me would move up and down with each try. On every downward motion I would lick it. I was way too far gone into hornyland to realize what I was doing. In my head I was doing what I always did to get sex.
Then it happened. My teammate lost his balance and sank down right onto my face. Immediately I buried my whole mouth in his warm sweaty asscrack. I was way past any inhibitions by that point. Just moaning into my teammates hairy crack while feasting upon his hole. I was again licking with the whole width of my tongue, just like a dumb horny dog. Completely out of control, making fucking motions into the heap of my teammates. My dick roughly rubbing against things I couldn't quite name and I didnt care to even try to.

That's when I heard a loud moan from above. I was having an effect on my teammate. It egged me on even more to please him, just like I pleased my wife. Licking hole means shooting my load. I kept on licking with desperation like a madman. Then, like I'm used to, I started to move downward to find a pussy. Only this time I didn't find one. The whole situation was so surreal. The taste of his crack changed while I was moving down. I reached a softer area. Somewhat similar to pussylips I thought to myself. I started to suck on it and slowly more skin was moving into my mouth.
Another loud moan from above and suddenly a big spongy object entered my mouth. His ball! I had sucked my teammates ball into my mouth! It was insane. But the taste was kind of good. It was slightly salty and sweaty, but weirdly good. I continued sucking on it. Determined to get all the taste off of it.
When all the taste was gone I tried to suck in more. And indeed after just a bit more sucking, his other ball knocked into my mouth. It was a bit of a challenge to get both his big hairy nuts into my mouth, but eventually I managed. Again my mouth was flooded with the taste. I moaned deeply. Apparently my moaning had felt good to him, since I heard a moan from above me too. I got a big kick out of that. I just realized I had my teammates babymakers in my mouth. The place where he produces his kids. A place he only lets his girls play with. But now I had complete control over them. And he had no way of stopping me from doing whatever I wanted with them. The thought gave me a big power trip. I kept licking over them for a bit, enjoying the rest of his taste and then went back towards his hole again. Just like my conditioned dumb horny brain told me to in my delirious state. Licking over the hole I found that now it was alternating between loosening up and then closing again. My teammate must have been pretty worked up by then himself. Helpless to stop the assault on his most private areas. I felt him grind his hips forward too ever so slightly. Yessss I was pleasing him! I would be allowed to have sex soon, I would be able to shoot my pent up load soon. I was beaming on the inside.

I ramped up my efforts. I let my tongue dart into his hole, every time it loosened. I was in a frenzy, fucking my tongue deeper and deeper into my teammates asshole with each twitch. My hips fucking all kinds of objects. My dick rubbing roughly against shoes, fabric and whatever else was in the way. It hurt, but I was unable to stop myself.
I was licking, sucking and fucking into my teammates hole, when I heard a slightly higher pitched moan from my teammate above.
Suddenly his hole began spasming rhythmically. Over and over again it twitched and pulsated around my tongue. I kept licking it and fucking into it. Exploring his insides. Teasing more moans out of him. His whole taint was rhythmically pulsing. My curiosity got the better of me, as I followed the pulsing taint down to where his ballsack was. To my surprise the sack wasn't there anymore. The skin was tight as I followed it up. Again enjoying the taste of his fresh ball sweat. The scent and taste were incredibly intoxicating.
I found his balls with just the tip of my tongue all the way pulled up to his body. Then again something unexpected. While I was feasting on his ball sweat the taste suddenly changed. It became more bitter. First it just became more wet, but then the consistency changed too. I was intrigued? What was that new taste?
Then it dawned on me. It was cum!!! Fuuuuck did I just make my teammate shoot his load? Just by licking his asshole? I didn't think that was possible. Fuck fuck fuck. I was eating my straight teammates babybatter! What the fuck! I couldn't believe it. A strange feeling of pride overcame me. I did good, I did good! I kept licking every bit of cum that ran down my teammates dick all the way past his balls, right into my mouth. It was the ultimate reward in that moment. I deserved my sex. I humped my hips upwards desperate to cum myself.
My dick which had just been rubbing roughly over different surfaces so far, suddenly hit nice and soft spot. To my fucked up sexcrazed brain this was the logical conclusion to having done well while licking and I immediately shoved my dick up again into that spot. My whole world exploded. The feelings were incredible. The intense feeling around my dickhead. The strong intimate scent of my teammates pheromones going straight to my brain. The taste of his seed, running down around his balls and directly into my mouth. I started shooting off like crazy. My dick started pulsing and twitching into the soft place it had found. I couldn't lower my hips if I wanted to. I was pumping shot after shot of hot white cum out, while moaning uncontrollably the whole time. My dick just wouldn't stop pulsing. I was crazy. I was in a real animalistic frenzy.
The lack of fresh air was getting to me though. Slowly the world turned dark. My eyes rolled back as my head fell backwards, exhausted from pressing it into the asscrack the whole time. My dick pumped out one last shot of cum, as my hips fell back down into the gras beneath me. The last thing I saw before passing out was the backside of my teammate with the ripped shorts, bolting towards the locker room. Holding his hands over his exposed bum, embarrassed.

Hope y'all enjoyed.
Let me know if you want me to continue the story. If its received well enough I will write the next Chapter. I've got some ideas already.

Hey Guys,
straight guy from Germany here. After a certain event that happened recently Ive been getting more curious about other guys. This storie is the result of these thoughts and fantasies. Its my first time on a forum like this and my first time of attempting to write down my fantasies as a story, so bear with me please if its not well written.

The storie was inspired by the picture below and fictional, but there are some similarities to my life.

View attachment 92824441

It all happened so fast. I had just scored and won us the game. I couldn't believe it and fell to my knees, thanking god. The audience around me was roaring so loud it was deafening. It was the absolute best day of my life.
My thoughts went to my beautiful wife and my two sons. How proud they are going to be of me. How they will brag to their schoolmates.

Thats when I felt one of my Teammates embrace me from the back and push me forward. Then another one. We all fell forward. Both of them on top of me. I could feel their happiness. More teammates jumped on top of us. Some were standing around us jumping up and down while having their arms on eachothers shoulders.
I had made these guys so happy. I was the reason for their happiness. It all felt so surreal. I was like in a dream.
But slowly my back started to hurt a bit from the weight of my teammates and I decided to crawl out from under the heap. Easier said than done though. I began to push myself forward with my arms as hard as I could but soon I was stuck. I had barely managed to free my upper body and was now between the legs of one of my teammates who was jumping around the heap of bodies on my back. I couldn't push myself further. I wasn't upset though. My back was relieved already so it was fine. I turned myself around, laid back, closed my eyes and bathed in the happiness of the moment.

That's when I heard a faint rip. I opened my eyes and saw through my fogged view that my teammates shorts had ripped open a bit between his asscheeks. I started grinning. What are the odds haha. He's going to be so embarrassed when he notices!
I waited for him to realise any moment, but he didn't. He continued jumping and slowly the rip was getting bigger. But I also realized that turning around was a bad idea. One of the guys slid down from the heap and landed on my upper body. Now I had a lot of weight directly on my chest and it was getting harder to breathe.
My head was swimming by now. I was staring upwards directly at my teammates asscrack, which was getting exposed more and more. Inch by inch. I was laughing to myself at the situation. But also a strange fascination caused me to keep staring at the hairy crack of my teammate. I had seen my teammates asses in the locker room very often but never that close up. And never so deep into their cracks.
I don't know what it was. Maybe it was the lack of oxygen or the huge amount of endorphins coursing through my body but a strange thought crossed my mind. I thought it would be hilarious if I actually saw my teammates butthole. He would be sooooo ashamed if I told him later.

By now my shallow breathing was getting to my head. I tried pushing off the guy sitting on my chest. That's when it happened. Another teammate bumped into the one standing above me from behind. I watched in shock, as the guy with the ripped shorts fell forward. His legs slid from underneath him. Everything happened really fast, but to me it was going in slow motion. I saw my teammates ass falling towards me. At the same time my hands slipped from the teammate sitting on my chest when he also got pushed forward and got stuck underneath him. I was helpless to stop my teammate from dropping full force onto my face. I heard a louder rip. I closed my eyes shut, held my breath and waited for the impact…

But it never came.
I opened my eyes slowly. The view was surreal. The whole situation was surreal. My teammate had landed on his knees and prevented his ass from crushing my face. But now he was there... On his knees... right above my face... with his shorts ripped the whole length of his asscrack. And there it was staring right at me. His hairy asshole, all close up and exposed to me.

Seeing it was sooo different from what I thought it would be. I looked at it with fascination. It was small just like my wifes. In fact if it wasn't for the ring of hair around it and the muscular hairy cheeks, I could have sworn it was my wifes asshole. Speaking of the cheeks. They looked amazing. Years of playing and working out at the gym had given his cheeks this amazing definition.
I felt a weird sense of pride at my teammate as I examined them. I followed his legs with my gaze. Looking at his amazing muscular thighs, covered in curly black hair. His calves were extremely defined and muscular. All the running was paying off. They looked like they were sculpted to perfection. I wondered if my calves looked like that too. I have never paid much attention to the male body before but I was astonished how beautiful it could look accentuated by thick black hair. I looked back up at the hairy asscrack above me. It was coming closer as my teammate above was sliding down slowly, not able to get up because he was squeezed forward from the teammate behind him.
I was staring at the hole coming closer to me. It reminded me so much of my wifes.

I remembered when I used to lick my wifes hole back in the time before we had kids. Not anymore though. Ever since her second pregnancy we stopped having sex regularly. Every now and then she would let me fuck her but we werent as kinky as back in the time. She would just let me get my rocks off fast and that's it. But back in the time she would make me lick her pussy and her ass for hours while she just enjoyed the feeling and had one orgasm after another. I just loved pleasing her.
My own big dick would be pulsing the whole time. Completely pent up. I really enjoyed the feeling of being on the edge of orgasm for a long time without touching myself. I gotta admit that Im kind of a quick shooter when I fuck normally. I just can't stop myself when I get really worked up. I just go into a fucking frenzy.
With our long licking foreplay at least my wife got to enjoy her orgasm too before I was done. I've had a thing for butts before but this ritual really made sure to drive it into me that licking a butt means to get rewarded with sex and the pleasure of shooting my load. And judging by my wifes reactions back then, I did get quite good with my tongue over the years.

That's the moment when I realized I had been still holding my breath this whole time since the fall. Fuck but my teammates butthole was only inches from my face. I didn't want to sniff my teammates asshole! That would be disgusting right? Fuck but I needed air badly. Any moment now I would be forced to inhale my teammates ass scent. I couldn't believe the situation I was in. I suddenly felt very humiliated. The thing I needed to live was filled with the smell from my hairy teammates asshole. I needed my teammates ass scent to live.
That's when I felt a twitch in my shorts. What the fuck was going on? Was the thought of smelling my teammates ass turning me on? Could it have been the humiliation that got me excited? No, it must have been the memories of licking my wifes asshole, right?
Whatever it was, I didn't have much time to think about it, as my body finally gave in to the urge to breathe.
I exhaled quickly and desperately sucked in as much air as I could. Immediately my senses got flooded with new sensations. My brain was still going through the humiliation of my life depending on sniffing another guys ass. My body felt the relief and intense good feeling of finally being able to breathe again. My quickly rising big fat dick was screaming at me, lick and i will get pussy and get to cum! I was completely overwhelmed and dizzy just from all that.
But then there was also the smell. The smell of my teammates ass. It was completely not what I expected. I expected really bad farting smell, or the smell of unwashed old stinky underwear smelling of shit or something like that. But that wasn't there at all. It just smelled like... sweat. Like my wife after she had licked my balls and then gave me a kiss. It was intense and weirdly intoxicating. It was a sharp sweat mixed with a lot of pheromones I imagined. My straight teammates pheromones. The essence of his sex. His balls produced it to lure his girls in. His most intimate smell. His most private secrets exposed to me. It was a weirdly arousing thought.

My head was spinning by now and I was greedily sucking the scent into my lungs. Aroused by the thought of plundering his privacy so openly. My dick was on the rise this whole time. I felt it growing into the leg of my shorts. There was no stopping my monster anymore. My dick is huge and really thick when it's erect. Combined with the habit of losing control when I get to horny and just starting to act like an animal is what got me into a lot of trouble with the girls. No girl wanted to stay with me after I jackhammered her with my monster and came within minutes. And now that monster was making its way down the leg of my shorts. The friction driving me mad with lust.
My eyes rolled back and my mind went back to the time when I was licking my wifes hole. It was her way of taming my monster and getting something out of our sex herself. And now I couldn't think about anything else but her hole. I let out a long guttural moan. I remembered how I first used to tickle her hole lightly just with the tip of my tongue. She would giggle softly and back off a bit.
Then I would go over to licking it all the way with the whole width of my tongue, like a dumb dog, making her sit down all the way onto me and push into me. After that I moved down to her soft warm pussylips and started licking all around them, enjoying the taste of her pussy. I would suck on her pussy and make my tongue swirl all over it untill she orgasmed loudly.
Then I would move back to her asshole. Lick up all the way from her wet warm pussy to her twitching and pulsing asshole while she orgasmed. Then whenever it loosened I would dart the tip of my tongue inside and then continued licking with my flat tongue.
All these thoughts were sending my dick into overdrive. It has been pulsing and twitching in my shorts all this time. Moving my shorts slightly up with each twitch. I started to feel cold air on the head of my dick. Fuck it made its way out of my shorts and by the intensity of the cold it must be all slimy with precum. Which would not be a big surprise, I know I'm a big dripper when it comes to precum. I opened my eyes in a brief moment of panic. I didn't know if anyone in the heap of teammates was able to see my predicament.
My panic didnt last long though. As I got distracted by the view of the hairy hole above me again. It was right there. Still looking at me. My hornyness took over control. I involuntarily shoved my hips forward, obeying my dicks wishes. It felt amazing. My dick was now entirely free and rubbing roughly against things outside of my shorts. Completely pulling the foreskin back.

My brain was spinning. My lungs were full of my teammates pheromones. My tongue just slipped out of my mouth all by itself, as I lightly licked over the hairy hole hovering above me. Immediately another moan escaped my mouth. Above me, the ass stopped all motions for a moment. My Teammate was surely confused over what he had just felt. Not believing it was what he thinks it was.
I licked again, ever so slightly. Just like I did to my wife. Now my teammate started to stir. He started to try to get up in panic. Frantically trying to push himself upwards, but being held down by his own weight and that of the other teammate behind him. The asshole above me would move up and down with each try. On every downward motion I would lick it. I was way too far gone into hornyland to realize what I was doing. In my head I was doing what I always did to get sex.
Then it happened. My teammate lost his balance and sank down right onto my face. Immediately I buried my whole mouth in his warm sweaty asscrack. I was way past any inhibitions by that point. Just moaning into my teammates hairy crack while feasting upon his hole. I was again licking with the whole width of my tongue, just like a dumb horny dog. Completely out of control, making fucking motions into the heap of my teammates. My dick roughly rubbing against things I couldn't quite name and I didnt care to even try to.

That's when I heard a loud moan from above. I was having an effect on my teammate. It egged me on even more to please him, just like I pleased my wife. Licking hole means shooting my load. I kept on licking with desperation like a madman. Then, like I'm used to, I started to move downward to find a pussy. Only this time I didn't find one. The whole situation was so surreal. The taste of his crack changed while I was moving down. I reached a softer area. Somewhat similar to pussylips I thought to myself. I started to suck on it and slowly more skin was moving into my mouth.
Another loud moan from above and suddenly a big spongy object entered my mouth. His ball! I had sucked my teammates ball into my mouth! It was insane. But the taste was kind of good. It was slightly salty and sweaty, but weirdly good. I continued sucking on it. Determined to get all the taste off of it.
When all the taste was gone I tried to suck in more. And indeed after just a bit more sucking, his other ball knocked into my mouth. It was a bit of a challenge to get both his big hairy nuts into my mouth, but eventually I managed. Again my mouth was flooded with the taste. I moaned deeply. Apparently my moaning had felt good to him, since I heard a moan from above me too. I got a big kick out of that. I just realized I had my teammates babymakers in my mouth. The place where he produces his kids. A place he only lets his girls play with. But now I had complete control over them. And he had no way of stopping me from doing whatever I wanted with them. The thought gave me a big power trip. I kept licking over them for a bit, enjoying the rest of his taste and then went back towards his hole again. Just like my conditioned dumb horny brain told me to in my delirious state. Licking over the hole I found that now it was alternating between loosening up and then closing again. My teammate must have been pretty worked up by then himself. Helpless to stop the assault on his most private areas. I felt him grind his hips forward too ever so slightly. Yessss I was pleasing him! I would be allowed to have sex soon, I would be able to shoot my pent up load soon. I was beaming on the inside.

I ramped up my efforts. I let my tongue dart into his hole, every time it loosened. I was in a frenzy, fucking my tongue deeper and deeper into my teammates asshole with each twitch. My hips fucking all kinds of objects. My dick rubbing roughly against shoes, fabric and whatever else was in the way. It hurt, but I was unable to stop myself.
I was licking, sucking and fucking into my teammates hole, when I heard a slightly higher pitched moan from my teammate above.
Suddenly his hole began spasming rhythmically. Over and over again it twitched and pulsated around my tongue. I kept licking it and fucking into it. Exploring his insides. Teasing more moans out of him. His whole taint was rhythmically pulsing. My curiosity got the better of me, as I followed the pulsing taint down to where his ballsack was. To my surprise the sack wasn't there anymore. The skin was tight as I followed it up. Again enjoying the taste of his fresh ball sweat. The scent and taste were incredibly intoxicating.
I found his balls with just the tip of my tongue all the way pulled up to his body. Then again something unexpected. While I was feasting on his ball sweat the taste suddenly changed. It became more bitter. First it just became more wet, but then the consistency changed too. I was intrigued? What was that new taste?
Then it dawned on me. It was cum!!! Fuuuuck did I just make my teammate shoot his load? Just by licking his asshole? I didn't think that was possible. Fuck fuck fuck. I was eating my straight teammates babybatter! What the fuck! I couldn't believe it. A strange feeling of pride overcame me. I did good, I did good! I kept licking every bit of cum that ran down my teammates dick all the way past his balls, right into my mouth. It was the ultimate reward in that moment. I deserved my sex. I humped my hips upwards desperate to cum myself.
My dick which had just been rubbing roughly over different surfaces so far, suddenly hit nice and soft spot. To my fucked up sexcrazed brain this was the logical conclusion to having done well while licking and I immediately shoved my dick up again into that spot. My whole world exploded. The feelings were incredible. The intense feeling around my dickhead. The strong intimate scent of my teammates pheromones going straight to my brain. The taste of his seed, running down around his balls and directly into my mouth. I started shooting off like crazy. My dick started pulsing and twitching into the soft place it had found. I couldn't lower my hips if I wanted to. I was pumping shot after shot of hot white cum out, while moaning uncontrollably the whole time. My dick just wouldn't stop pulsing. I was crazy. I was in a real animalistic frenzy.
The lack of fresh air was getting to me though. Slowly the world turned dark. My eyes rolled back as my head fell backwards, exhausted from pressing it into the asscrack the whole time. My dick pumped out one last shot of cum, as my hips fell back down into the gras beneath me. The last thing I saw before passing out was the backside of my teammate with the ripped shorts, bolting towards the locker room. Holding his hands over his exposed bum, embarrassed.

Hope y'all enjoyed.
Let me know if you want me to continue the story. If it’s received well enough I will write the next Chapter. I've got some ideas already.
By all means, please continue! Great story!

Reactions: Add Milk
Hey Guys,

View attachment 92824441

But it never came.

Hope y'all enjoyed.
Let me know if you want me to continue the story. If its received well enough I will write the next Chapter. I've got some ideas already.
Yea bro, continue... )

Reactions: 3ofH8
Damn dude! Blew an epic load to this! Can’t wait for more!

Fuck man, hearing that you came so hard to my story instantly got my dick so hard.

The thought that guys are shooting their load because of me is a big turn on for me, so be sure to tell me if you do guys!
I'd also love to know what part made you shoot and what turned you on the most.
Fuck Im horny right now haha

And thanks again for all the compliments and likes. I really appreciate it!
Im almost done with the next chapter. I will probably post it this afternoon, so check back in later guys.

Fuck man, hearing that you came so hard to my story instantly got my dick so hard.

The thought that guys are shooting their load because of me is a big turn on for me, so be sure to tell me if you do guys!
I'd also love to know what part made you shoot and what turned you on the most.
Fuck Im horny right now haha

And thanks again for all the compliments and likes. I really appreciate it!
Im almost done with the next chapter. I will probably post it this afternoon, so check back in later guys.
The part where the dude feels the tongue in his ass the first time and then he can’t do anything bout it but just blow his load had me blowing mine

Okay Guys, here it is Chapter 2!
I tried to make some Midjourney Pictures for the different guys, so you can see how I imagine them. I know the pictures are not perfect, they are just meant to give a general idea of how the guys might look.

Chapter 2 - Part 1
I opened my eyes to the worried look on my best friend's face. It was like I was still dreaming. Everything was still hazy and foggy. I heard him talking to me, but his voice sounded like it was coming from far away. He looks nice today, I thought to myself. His deep blue eyes furrowed with worry. His short, bright blond hair was wet with sweat and just slightly disheveled. His mouth was open a bit and he was breathing heavily.

I was just barely able to see his lips under the short clean cut beard that surrounded his mouth, as I watched a droplet of sweat fall from them. I watched in slow motion as it dropped right below my lower lip.

I was just about to lick it up with my upper lip, when I felt a light slap to my face.
I immediately snapped out of it. What the fuck was I doing here?

Tyler.png

"Tyler?" I asked.

"John! Are you okay? You looked completely zoned out there!"

"Yeah I had a bit of trouble breathing under all of your fat butts!" I laughed.

"Oh come on, we all know you love our asses!" Tyler laughed as he offered me his hand to get up.

That's when it all came back to me. What have I done? My face must have been pale as a ghost. Tyler asked me if I was really okay. He suggested maybe better see a medic.

I just pushed him to the side quickly to check my lower body. My shorts must have been completely stained with my load. But when I looked down my body, everything was fine. No signs of cum.

I scanned the other players who were also in the process of getting up and adjusting their clothes. Some of them were talking, patting each other's backs, laughing. No signs of cum anywhere. Nobody freaking out about being ejaculated on.
A good sign. But where DID it go? Was it all a dream after all? Was I already passed out and hallucinated everything?

That must be it! How else was it possible that nobody had apparently seen anything? Surely if anyone did, they'd be already freaking out about it. Right?
I calmed down again. Thank god! I put both my hands on my face and exhaled in relief.

"Come on! You're the MVP of the game! Cheer up a bit! It's time to celebrate!" Tyler said to me enthusiastically.
He gave me a push towards the lockers and we joined the other players walking in that direction. Some came up and rubbed their hands on my back, congratulating me. It felt nice.

All kinds of people were gathered in front of the lockers. Our coaches and other staff were congratulating us. The other teams members were coming up to shake hands. Reporters were already asking for interviews. Some chosen fans were allowed to come down and meet us.

Before I knew I had 3 cameras pointed at me and a beautiful female reporter asking me questions. I got very nervous but managed to give her some decent answers, while not staring too much at her ample cleavage. But booooy was it tempting. I even felt my dick start to twitch in my shorts, so I had to end this quickly. Told her my last goal was more an achievement by my team instead of me and specifically praised Tyler for his precise pass and let him take over the interview, backing off quickly pretending to be in a hurry to talk to the coach.

While turning away I bumped right into Brock Stryder, our center-back player. A hulking mass of a man. 2 meters high and easily twice as wide as me.

"Hey man! Good game!" I said while looking up at his clean shaven face.

Brock2.png

"... " he gave me a weird look that I couldn't quite place and said nothing.

Then he shoved me aside slowly and walked past me towards the locker room.
What was wrong with him? He usually was a very cheerful and cocky guy. Always ready to make a suggestive pun implying that you are hot for his body. Or comparing situations to one of his many sexcapades. I've never seen him upset or sad.

I didn't have much time to think about it. Some of the other teams players came up to shake hands. It was a visitor team from the middle east so they all had a darker complexion which stood out against their light green and white uniforms.

I just moved from player to player and shook hands, giving some approving words, nothing special. Until I got to Omar Karim, a striker that I had multiple skirmishes with during the game. His build was a bit too muscular for the position in my opinion. I abused his lack of agility and speed to get the better of him multiple times during these skirmishes, always coming out on top. He didn't look happy at all.
His dark brown eyes glared angrily at me, framed by jet black hair slicked back into a neatly sculpted stubble beard. His muscular frame was clad in a green and white soccer uniform that hugged his form tightly.
When I offered him my hand he made a point out of squeezing it way too hard and pulling me in closer. He stared into my eyes angrily and spoke in a low voice.

"Enjoy your win as long as it lasts, maniak!"

Omar.png

Then he spit on the floor next to me and walked away. What the fuck? Fucking bad loosers. There's always some of them.

I turned back around to go towards the locker room. At that point I just wanted to shower and relax.
In front of the lockerroom Brock was being intercepted by reporters and 2 fans at the same time. I grinned at him and walked past into the locker.

Immediately I was hit by the familiar intense locker room smell. It was a mix of sweat, feet and a lot of testosterone. If you think of it, it's pretty disgusting. But I was used to it. I learned to associate it with going home to relax, and often even bust a good nut after having saved up before the game.
I sat down on the bench and took my shirt off, exhaling loudly. Then I proceeded to open my locker. I wanted to see if I got any messages from my wife or the boys, so I took my phone out and started to unlock it.

All of a sudden the door burst open and Brock came in. Immediately taking a towel from the pile of fresh ones, wiping his face and bald head and throwing it angrily at the bench next to me. He took off his T-shirt and started to walk towards the restroom. At that moment the Coach burst into the room.

"Stryder!!!" He yelled furiously. "Stop right there!"

Brock's shoulders sank, as he sighed annoyed. He turned around slowly. The coach stomped up to him.

"What the fuck were you thinking Stryder!? Acting like this towards the reporters AND your fans!?"

Brock looked at the floor. He didn't say anything. Why wasn't he speaking?

"Our team really needs good publicity after how bad last season went! Was it really too much to suck up your fucking personal pride and give them at least a few words? For fucks sake! You never missed an opportunity to flirt with your fangirls before!"

Again Brock just stood there, saying nothing.

"Oh you're still going to keep up that Diva act!? Was your little ego hurt because you weren't appreciated enough?" The coach said in a mocking childish tone.

Brock said nothing.

"Answer me god dammit!" The coach was fuming at this point.

Brock slowly looked to the side. He was visibly uneasy.

SMACK

Everyone was looking in shock at the scene. The coach had just slapped Brock hard across the face.

"How do you like that? Are you still not going to say anything?"

SMAAACK

This time was even harder. Brock's face flew to the side. Some spit came flying out of his mouth and right onto the bench next to where I was sitting. Brock's face was turning red at this point. But he still didn't say anything. Nor did he defend himself.
The whole scene looked so surreal. This huge 2 meter high beast of a man was letting our small bulky coach slap him around.

Now don't get me wrong, the coach was by no means weak. He was a small man in his 40s. But he did his fair share of bodybuilding before. Sure, he got a bit of a gut since he was active, but his body was still showing some nice muscle definition under his fat. He had pretty wide shoulders for his size. You could tell his looks were still important to him. His dark brown hair was balding at the top, so he started to wear caps lately. His full dark beard was always well groomed.

Besides the size there was something else that stood out between the two though. The body hair! In contrast to Brock's smooth, hairless body, the coach's physique was characterized by an abundance of thick, dark fur covering his arms and legs. Tufts of body hair could even be seen protruding from the top of his shirt. It just made him look so much more manly than Brock somehow. I never understood why Brock had shaved off all of his hair a few weeks ago.

SMAAACK

I was so confused. Why wasn't Brock getting angry? What the coach did was not okay. I would have lashed out back at that point. But Brock was just standing there still looking at the floor.
Then he started turning around and walking towards the restroom fast.

"Stop! You fucker, dont you fucking dare turn your back on me like that! I will not be disrespected in this way. You will come back here and apologize to me or I swear to god you will be benched for the rest of the season!"

Brock stopped dead in his tracks. Everyone was frozen in place and the whole lockerroom was silent in anticipation. Would Brock give in? The situation was intense.

After pausing to think, Brock turned his head and began to walk slowly towards the coach in defeat, his gaze fixed on the ground, avoiding any eye contact.
Upon reaching the coach, he lifted his head gradually, meeting the coach's gaze with a pleading expression in his eyes.

"Swallow your pride and SAY IT" the coach said in a slow but loud commanding tone.

Brock exhaled loudly. He was beet red by now. He looked so extremely defeated. Then he squeezed his eyes shut, very visibly swallowed two times, and with a very raspy voice, quietly said:

"Im sorry"

"I'm sorry, WHAT?" The coach wouldn't let up so easily.

Brock cleared his throat and said a bit louder: "I'm sorry Coach!"

"Good! Now go take your piss, if you have to go so badly!"

Brock stormed off to the restroom and the coach turned to me.

"And you Berger could really be more sensitive to your teammates! He has all rights to be mad at you for taking all the credit for that win without even mentioning his significant role in it!" He spat out at me angrily and left the locker room.

What? Did I miss something? I asked Tyler and he told me what had happened. During the last minutes of the game, Brock had risked it all and charged forward. He intercepted a ball that the enemy goalkeeper had shot towards his teammate, completely throwing off the enemy team. He then passed it on to Tyler who passed it on to me. Without him I wouldn't even have had the chance to score my goal. I had missed all of that in the heat of the game.
I started to feel really bad. All of this was my fault. I had to apologize to him!

Chapter 2 - Part 2

As I rose from the bench and headed towards the restroom, my hand inadvertently brushed over Brock's spit, which had been left on the bench next to me. Attempting to wipe it off, I noticed the consistency was oddly sticky and chunky, leaving another unsightly white spot on the bench.
"Eww, what the fuck?" I thought, but I quickly brushed it off and focused on my mission to find Brock and apologize properly. So I just hurried to the restroom.

I entered and scanned the room for Brock, but he was nowhere to be seen. He must have entered one of the stalls. Not wanting to disturb him while he was doing his business, I decided to wait quietly for him to come out.
I walked over to the sink area and noticed something. Brock's shorts hung over the electric hand dryer. That's weird. I walked over to them and saw a small stain on them, right at the crotch area. Then I noticed something even more interesting in the trash bin next to the dryer.

A jockstrap! I looked around, no sign of Brock or another guy coming in. I grinned to myself and took it out of the bin.
Oh my god. It had a huge wet spot right at the crotch area. Immediately my dream from earlier came to my mind. I remembered how good the sweaty balls of my teammate had tasted in my dream.
I wondered if the real taste was similar. I took a whiff of the jockstraps inside and was greeted with the intense smell of ball sweat and dick. Fuuuuuck, I barely contained a moan. The smell was going directly into my brain and making me feel woozy. All the horniness from my dream immediately came back.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I hurried into an empty stall and locked myself in. Now trying to be as quiet as possible.
I waited for a second to hear if there was any movement. Then I looked at the jockstrap again. Fuck, this was real for sure now. I had my teammates dirty jockstrap in my hand. What was I doing? I felt so dirty and perverted. I had already sniffed it.

My dick was slowly rising in my shorts, bulging them out obscenely. My hand was moving on its own, as the beast in me was slowly taking over. The jockstraps smell was now reaching my nose again, further fueling my horniness. With each breath I took, my brain was less and less in control.
It felt so wrong to be sniffing my teammates dirty Jockstrap. I was such a dirty pervert. But the thought of how dirty and forbidden it was, only made me want to do it so much more.

For a moment I considered taking my dick out and stroking it. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. It would have meant to consciously admit that I was attracted to my teammate. So I just adjusted my dick so it stopped being painfully stuck. I just tugged it under the waistband of my shorts and left it there desperate to be touched. I enjoyed that feeling anyways.

By now the jockstrap was so close to my face it was almost touching my nose. I inhaled deeply. My whole being was flooded with my teammates' pheromones. It was almost like in my dream earlier. But this was real. I was invading my teammates' privacy so severely. If he knew hed be so fucking mad at me. That hulking tower of a man could do nothing to prevent me from drawing my perverted pleasure out of his very private area. Fuck, I felt a jet of precum shoot out of my monster, right onto my sixpack.

I couldn't control myself any longer. I was so curious if the precum would taste just as good as it had in my dream. I just opened my mouth and slowly licked over the material. Again my tongue exploded with sensation. Oh my god, the taste was so fucking good. There was no holding back anymore. I bit into the material and let my tongue run over the part that was in my mouth. I tried to squeeze out all of the delicious juice into my mouth. My head was getting dizzy from the smell and taste. I let out a long moan.

FUCK! I forgot about Brock! I heard movement in the next stall. I expected to hear his voice any moment now. How would I explain this? He would surely beat me up if he caught me. Or worse, tell all the others! Fuck, fuck, fuck!
But nothing came. I calmed down. Maybe he didn't hear. But knowing he was in the stall right next to me made everything so much more crazy and forbidden. My dick twitched and bubbled out some more pre. I was so fucking horny.

I looked at it and without thinking moved the jockstrap to my own dick. I wiped my own precum off on the jockstrap, flinching at how sensitive my dickhead was. The thought of my juices mixing with Brocks was incredibly arousing to me. I tried to squeeze more juice out of my huge dick, using his jockstrap. Then I took it into my mouth again and tried to suck out combined juices out. My mouth exploded with new tastes again and my head was spinning like crazy at this point.

I was perving out so badly and Brock was right next to me! I realized that I actually have never seen Brock entirely naked before. He was always on his phone for a long time after we got into the locker room, so I was always done showering and changing before he even started undressing. Always chatting up some girls to fuck after the game he bragged.
Fuck I needed to see him. I lost all inhibitions. I slowly and quietly stood up and climbed onto the toilet seat. Then I slowly peaked over the wall.

I did not expect what I got to see.
There was Brock. The huge hulking beast of a man. Completely naked. His body was shining with sweat which just highlighted his insane physique even more. He was leaned back looking at his phone. In his ears I could see earbuds, probably connected to his phone wirelessly. His head was still beet red. But what stood out the most was his dick. Or should I say it stood out the least?

He was completely erect! But his dick was tiny! Now I'm used to other guys having smaller dicks than me. I know that I am particularly well endowed and I'm proud of my monster. But his dick was the smallest I have ever seen. I mean probably it wasn't really that super small. Maybe slightly below average? But on his huge frame it looked like a tiny babydick in comparison to the rest of his body. It didn't help that he had absolutely no body hair whatsoever.

I started to feel a rush of power. My dick started pulsating. I was getting off immensely at how much more of a man I was than him. I was getting a huge powerboner.
He tapped on his phone and a beautiful girl appeared on the screen. I was hoping for some hot porn. Some chick getting her cunt destroyed by multiple guys or something like that. But the girl just stayed fully clothed and started talking. Brock was stroking his tiny dick with 3 fingers of his huge hand. He squeezed his eyes shut and muttered to himself:" Fuck, why here, why now?"

The girl on the screen made a gesture showing her thumb and index finger moving closer to each other. As if she was going to pinch something, but not closing completely. Then she started laughing excessively.
Oh my god, was he getting off on a girl making fun of his tiny dick?

I got a huge rush out of that. I was learning all of these really private sexual secrets of my teammate. It was a big power trip that was turning me on immensely. My hip just started to hump the wall entirely on its own. I had no control over my body anymore.
A crazy thought crossed my mind. I wanted to preserve this moment for myself. I took my phone out of my pocket, held it over the wall and started recording.

Brock looked irritated for a moment. He opened his eyes and looked at his hand. He gave an uneasy look, but then let a bit of spit drop into his hand. It was slimy and a string of spit followed it up to his lips. He hesitated but then spread it over his tiny dick and moaned softly.

Pah, he didn't even produce enough pre for himself, I thought to myself, while I felt my wet slimy dickhead rub against the wall. Then again, the jockstrap had an abundance of his pre on it. Maybe he had leaked too much before. I remembered I still had that jockstrap and put it back into my mouth subconsciously. My brain got flooded with pheromones again and I was back to swimming.

His spit had a weird consistency on his dick though. It really quickly became creamy and white. I sucked in every detail of his private act.
By now I was humping into the wall like a madman. My dick was getting desperate to shoot its load.
Brock must have been getting close too. He leaned his head back with his eyes closed, showing his face directly into the camera. If he opened his eyes he would look right at me. But I was beyond caring at this point.

I just took the jockstrap from my mouth and wrapped it around my sensitive dickhead.
Right at that moment Brock opened his mouth slowly and licked his lips.
The inside of his mouth had again strings of that white milky stuff. And then it dawned on me!

"What the fuck Brock!?" I said out loud!

Brock's eyes flew open in panic. He looked right at the camera. He was shocked. His hands shot down to cover his tiny dick.
I didn't care, I was in beast mode at that point.

"Are these traces of cum in your mouth???"

Brock's eyes slowly went from being wide open from shock, over to a very worried puppy eyed expression.
He was looking right into my eyes. His eyes pleaded with me to stop recording.

He tried to speak but nothing came out. So he cleared his throat and in a trembling soft voice slowly said: "Yes".
His voice even cracked while saying it.

"Wait! Where would that come from, unless... oh my god. Oh my god. It was mine! That's where my load went! It was not a dream after all! The soft spot my dick found when I was humping earlier must have been Brock's mouth!
Oh my god this guy had my load all this time in his mouth and couldn't spit it out without anyone noticing! He was forced to hold my babybatter in his mouth the whole time.

Then he gave me a pathetic soft moan.

"Pl.. please put your phone away... oh god"

"What the fuck? Are you cumming into your hands right now?"

"N... noooo! Fuck I..." Brock stammered a very defensive reply. I wasn't convinced and the beast in me was already unleashed.

"Move your hands away!" I ordered.

Brock looked me in the eyes with his pleading puppy eyes.

"Please don't make me, I won't be able to..."

He stopped his sentence and just kept looking.
But when I didn't yield, he slowly started to move his hands.

"Oh god.. Please I can't... oh fuck"

Brock's hands were all the way on his sides and his still hard tiny dick was revealed to me again.
I smirked. Brock was still looking directly into my eyes. His upper body slowly moved forward. His mouth opened in shock and he moaned pathetically. His small hairless balls pulled up and his tiny dick started pulsing. I could visibly see him trying his best to hold it in. I just watched his struggle in perverse fascination.

"No... no... please don't look!"

It started as a tiny clear dribble from the tip of his dick, but soon it started running out and down his body like a river of clear, slightly milky fluid.
His upper body started bucking forward, over and over while his expression contorted. Then it happened. The floodgates opened and his tiny stiff dick started shooting out jet after jet of hot cum all over his body.

It went everywhere! He was completely showering himself with his own load.
The first jet hit his stomach, the next one his chest, then his chin and finally all over his face. He was giving himself a facial! More shots went over his shoulder and all over his face.

Something clicked in my severely conditioned brain. I had made him cum. I did good! I was allowed to cum now! My dick flexed against the wall and pumped some precum out into the jockstrap.
This whole time Brock was looking right into my eyes. He had this completely helpless and humiliated expression. It was driving me crazy with lust. I really started hammering my big fat monster cock into Brock's dirty jockstrap. It was probably the biggest thing that was ever in there, I laughed to myself proudly.

In front of me the fireworks continued. By now his face was so plastered with cum, he could barely hold one eye open. It was running all over his bald head, down his cheeks and even into his open mouth. Not the first load in there today, I thought to myself. Still extremely turned on by the thought that he was forced to keep my giant load in his mouth all this time.

But wait, giant load... I shot a lot earlier, but there was just a little in his mouth! That means he must have been forced to swallow most of it before! Oh my god, it dawned on me. The coach told him to swallow his pride earlier! He literally had to! That was all it took for my loaded monster to start shooting another big fat load of cum, right into Brock's dirty jockstrap.

At this point I was moaning loudly and brutally dry humping the cubicle wall like an out of control beast. The perverted display before me and the dirty thoughts in my mind fueling my intense, mind blowing orgasm.

All the while Brock in front of me was in his own world. The shots from his dick started to become weaker and weaker and he finally collapsed backwards against the toilet's water basin. He broke his gaze into my eyes and let his head drop to the side exhausted. His dick was still pulsating wildly and shooting out small jets of fluid. His body spasmed periodically with some more small jets shooting out with longer intervals. Until it stopped shooting entirely and ended in a constant slow stream running down his tiny stiffy. Brock just lay there, completely spent.

My own orgasm was subsiding too by now. I was shaking myself, as my dick pushed a few last globs of thick white cream through the material of the jockstrap and onto the wall.

In a last moment of high cockyness, I threw Brock's own dirty Jockstrap, filled to the brim with my cum, at his face and said:" There you go man, wipe yourself off!"

Brock took it into his hands and started to wipe the cum off his face with it. He was so full of cum himself, he didn't realize that he was just spreading my load over his face.

I was breathing heavily. Suddenly a sense of guilt overcame me. I stopped the recording and immediately deleted it. Then I charged out of the stall and back into the locker room.

My heart was beating like crazy. I tried to calm down and walked up to my locker. I just wanted to get out at this point but I thought it would just raise questions amongst my teammates. So I decided to join them in the shower and play it cool.

I was sure Brock wouldnt come into the shower anyways. And I finally knew the reason why. I felt my dick give a twitch when I thought about how I knew his dirty secret. Fuck I needed to stop thinking about it if I didnt want to pop another boner today. I hurried into the shower.
On the way there though a small note laying on the pile of clean towels caught my eye.
I picked it up and read:

"Hey uhm... to whoever did the THING earlier. Please message me here" followed by an anonymous email address…

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as the last one!
If you did, I would love to hear what parts you liked.

And maybe which story hook youre most interested in next!

Do you want to hear more about best friend tyler?
Do you want Brocks humiliation to continue?
Or maybe you want to hear more about Omar, the angry rival?
Maybe even more of the Coach?

Hey Guys,

View attachment 92824441

But it never came.

Hope y'all enjoyed.
I'd love to be the one sucking on his hairy crack

Reactions: Str8ButCurious
Hey Guys,

View attachment 92824441

But it never came.

Hope y'all enjoyed.
WHOA!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOO HOT man!!