Risky Outdoor Public Sex

I guess you have to define what you think is risky. To me it means the danger of getting caught. But just having sex in an old underpass that nobody uses any more isn't very risky.

This one to me hits the nail on the head. Two guys fucking behind a hedge at the Louvre museum in Paris. You can see right at the when they first start fucking in the hedges a guy almost runs right into them. Whoever is filming holds the camera high so that you can see all the people nearby. That to me is risky.

https://thegay.com/videos/1485298/sex-in-paris/

NYC SUBWAY SESH
Public sex
riding the rails....and the cock
There are risky things and these are just disgusting, kids and busy people going to work used those space too, please don't share something like this, there must be a line even for horny dogs.

What happened to NYCSEXCAPADETV? Site disappeared. I know he's still on Darkfans.

Also, train group scenes, which were their hottest scenes ever, disappeared from that site before the site itself disappeared.

Anyone know if something happened? The orgies in a bus driving around the city weren't even remotely hot compared to those amazing subway scenes. Loved when occasionally someone who wasn't part of their group would inch their way closer and closer to the guys and ultimately start stroking themselves through their pants... and then giving in to all the temptation and whipping their dicks out too.

Maybe they got into trouble? Too bad because those were amazing scenes. Hope they can do more of them soon....

I guess you have to define what you think is risky. To me it means the danger of getting caught. But just having sex in an old underpass that nobody uses any more isn't very risky.

This one to me hits the nail on the head. Two guys fucking behind a hedge at the Louvre museum in Paris. You can see right at the when they first start fucking in the hedges a guy almost runs right into them. Whoever is filming holds the camera high so that you can see all the people nearby. That to me is risky.

https://thegay.com/videos/1485298/sex-in-paris/
love this! and pablo bravo is so sexy and naughty!!