Seems a bit steep. Wonder what he thinks is so special about it/him to be asking three digits...Nothing below 100. His initial prices for solo vids ranges from 100-200. Tho he is open for negotiations I guess.
Seems a bit steep. Wonder what he thinks is so special about it/him to be asking three digits...Nothing below 100. His initial prices for solo vids ranges from 100-200. Tho he is open for negotiations I guess.
Oh do you remember the other account names? Maybe recordings existā¦He made a lot of accounts for the past few months. I remember, he used to go all out. Naked on his stream, jerking off, but now that he has received a lot of attention, he only does private or password shows.
Also, his cock is pretty big lol.
Unfortunately, no, but I'm pretty sure I have few recording of his previous stream. I just don't have time to look for it. I'll try my best to look for it.Oh do you remember the other account names? Maybe recordings existā¦
Bless us with your recordings hahaUnfortunately, no, but I'm pretty sure I have few recording of his previous stream. I just don't have time to look for it. I'll try my best to look for it.
Mostly just him, jerking off. I never seen him cum.
When he is online that gets removed, unless he starts a private, then password goes backit says I need a password to join him :/
God bless you. Anyone got a video of this?big boi in holiday![]()
idk yetHas he returned to CB under a new name yet?
he is back!
he really? How was his livestream? Still the same?his profile pics
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.