- Joined
- Apr 29, 2021
- Posts
- 51
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 83
- Points
- 53
- Location
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
did you got it?
Sadly no. But I really want it, if you do get let me know please!did you got it?
https://!!!!!!!!DISCORD LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON LPSG_______!!!!!!!!!!NVuDc2x8Mj6W5apakah kamu mengerti?
How do I put this in? It's not showing anythung
He closed the blog to invite only to avoid it getting down, I belive he said on twt ppl could dm him for an invite but not sure if it was for everyone or only for mutualsAs I the only one who can’t get into the sight anymore did it get banned?
Update on this? Can’t find their x account nowHe closed the blog to invite only to avoid it getting down, I belive he said on twt ppl could dm him for an invite but not sure if it was for everyone or only for mutuals
There is no update. It's still only set to invites and yeah I think he either changed his acc name or deleted it so pretty sure that means its permanently closed nowUpdate on this? Can’t find their x account nowworse I don’t know how to navigate blogspot/blogger
![]()
Plus the bible is not for sale anymore in their website.Update on this? Can’t find their x account nowworse I don’t know how to navigate blogspot/blogger
![]()
I don't know anyone who has his bible.any updates or his twitter account? if it wasn't obvious enough from my name I'm desperate...![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.