Robert DeNiro

DaddiesBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have any pictures? I know I've found one from his earlier days, but its not very good quality. Also, there is a scene with him in the "Little Fockers" movie with a boner through pants but I assume it's fake. Anything else? I LOVE him!

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he also did a remake of frankinstien and you can clearly see his kibbles and bits during the senece where he's brought to life. he plays the monster. good movie too

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

He may have a nice dick but it doesn't matter since as far as I know he's straight. He's married and has at lest 2 kids. To me it's erotic only lusting over guys that are or likely are at least bisexual. LOL

He may have a nice dick but it doesn't matter since as far as I know he's straight. He's married and has at lest 2 kids. To me it's erotic only lusting over guys that are or likely are at least bisexual. LOL
I don't get the logic of that. Even if he were 100% gay and cock-crazed, the chances of you or I having sex with him are practically zero. It's just fantasy either way.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The man who is arguably one of the best actors of all time was pretty hot in his day. Naturally lean, he's famously known to have beefed up tremendously for his role in "Raging Bull", but he was sexy whether he was thin or hefty. Here's a pic from the controversial 1976 movie "1900", which he co-starred in with Gerard Depardieu (who was also hot in this film). There are several homoerotic scenes in the movie between Deniro and Depardieu. In this pic, they're both about to be stroked off by a hooker.

http://celebritiesmalenaked.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/ia17w.png

B_FapTheRipper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The man who is arguably one of the best actors of all time was pretty hot in his day. Naturally lean, he's famously known to have beefed up tremendously for his role in "Raging Bull", but he was sexy whether he was thin or hefty. Here's a pic from the controversial 1976 movie "1900", which he co-starred in with Gerard Depardieu (who was also hot in this film). There are several homoerotic scenes in the movie between Deniro and Depardieu. In this pic, they're both about to be stroked off by a hooker.

http://celebritiesmalenaked.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/ia17w.png

is that really him? crazy...and gross sorry ha. thats like seeing your dad naked

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is that really him? crazy...and gross sorry ha. thats like seeing your dad naked

LOL yeah that's him. Like seeing your dad? I guess we all have different tastes, but he was young in that film. Are you young yourself? That'd be the only explanation for your response.

Last edited:
D

deleted300444

Just add a young graduate Dustin Hoffman and Scarface Al Pacino and Id bust a wet wad in their faces.