Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey mates!

So here is the situation, my and my boyfriend have been dating for two months now and while the sex is great he feels that im not getting as into it as he is. And i know hes into rough sex and stuff so im looking for answers and advice to two questions.

1. How can I get more into it with him?

2. How can we have more "rough" sex without going to far?

Any advice would be awesome!

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unless he's into hard core S&M, which can be about actual pain, rough sex is largely psychological. It's as much about the scenario and the language as the physical contact.

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will add to what theplayerking has said. I am a leatherman. . and I can offer some ideas.

1.) You could try getting in contect with people in your local kink and fetish community (IE leather community). Most locations around the world have leather groups in major cities get to know people, and learn from them.

2.) read. Get a copy of: The leatherman's handbook. By, Larry Townsend. It is a good book to learn and educate yourself about the kink and fetish community and what the old guard system used to be like.

3.) talk to people in chats and around the net and get perspective. every 2 people's dynamic and activites that they engage in will be different from the next 2 people. You can hear from what other people are doing and see if it is right for you.

I would be happy to answer questions if you send me them. I used to lead a leather and fetish lifestyle group, in my city. . so that people who are new to it can get a good place and foundation to start from. feel free to send me a message, and good luck.

Misterslave.

heirtothewind

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does any one have links to any rough sex websites?

studforce.com is a pay site, but it has a free tour of rough sex pics and videos, among other attractions

Check out the threads on this site-
vids where HE can't take it
gay rape scenes

gaymaletube has rough sex categories