Saccio_oficial

desperdicio de onlyfans...un asco...en 3 meses solo ha posteado 9 video todos snippets de 9 segs y encima con una mujer ho rri ble con cuerpo de hombre....no vale la pena...en serio NO VALE LA PENA su ONLY...mejor esta Jeff vivas..aca posteando la unica foto q se salva...lo demas un ASCooo

Attachments

desperdicio de onlyfans...un asco...en 3 meses solo ha posteado 9 video todos snippets de 9 segs y encima con una mujer ho rri ble con cuerpo de hombre....no vale la pena...en serio NO VALE LA PENA su ONLY...mejor esta Jeff vivas..aca posteando la unica foto q se salva...lo demas un ASCooo
Yum yum :heart_eyes:

Does anyone know how to reduce the size of a video? He sent me a full video instead of a sample of him and that brother jerking off together. I just downloaded the video. But it has 800mb and you can't upload it here because it exceeds the size limit

Does anyone know how to reduce the size of a video? He sent me a full video instead of a sample of him and that brother jerking off together. I just downloaded the video. But it has 800mb and you can't upload it here because it exceeds the size limit
Upload the video to a google drive and then share the link, just make sure the video can be viewed/downloaded by anyone

Reactions: spinal69