Saccio_oficial

Ok they do here… that other pic made them look completely different

Well I guess brothers by chance lovers by choice…
you're one of those people who don't accept they're wrong when they're actually wrong.

literally did wtf you talking abouut
They don’t look like each other at all and i can also make my username with that last name lol …

Anyway introduce another whore as brother or cousins is almost a meme in OF now
You were quite confident you were right and rather offensive. That's what's being talked about. Just walk away and stop digging yourself a deeper hole.

You were quite confident you were right and rather offensive. That's what's being talked about. Just walk away and stop digging yourself a deeper hole.
"Offensive." Hahaha. He was not but go off.

He thought they weren't related. It isn't this deep.

"Offensive." Hahaha. He was not but go off.

He thought they weren't related. It isn't this deep.
"Introduce another whore as brother", I find that offensive. Especially when facts are not involved.
If you guys would like to continue this convo can you please move to a DM? At this point, it's a conversation just for y'all to get something out of, not the rest of us.

1722084374302.png

Reactions: nvm3r0s
He's got butt surgery done and implants, you can see the scars around his butthole in the videos where he spreads his cheeks, his hole is "longer" than normal
Yes, definitely ass implants. You can tell from the slightly pointy, triangular shape of his glutes. His glutes must have been that one muscle group that he couldn’t develop naturally.

Yes, definitely ass implants. You can tell from the slightly pointy, triangular shape of his glutes. His glutes must have been that one muscle group that he couldn’t develop naturally.
The length that these people go to look devastatingly Hot is uncomprehensible....I knew it was to good to be true;), next thing u know, his dick is getting daily injections;)