Safaree

I’ve peeped that they just be slapping a name and a picture on the same toy bc every time another “celeb” drops one they look exactly the same. Milan Christopher, Safaree and I just saw another one (can’t remember who now) that looked like the same mold and the person isn’t even uncut.

I’ve peeped that they just be slapping a name and a picture on the same toy bc every time another “celeb” drops one they look exactly the same. Milan Christopher, Safaree and I just saw another one (can’t remember who now) that looked like the same mold and the person isn’t even uncut.

And the gherls are out here imagining their colon is getting punctured by the exact shape of Safaree’s cawk, when in actuality, it’s just Sex Top Penis Default Mold #90487. :joy:

Yall a
And the gherls are out here imagining their colon is getting punctured by the exact shape of Safaree’s cawk, when in actuality, it’s just Sex Top Penis Default Mold #90487. :joy:
Y’all aint wrong they definitely are slapping celebrity names on toys they’ve already got ready to go. I aint mad tho cause they made a beautiful - albeit exceptionally larger than the real thing- sex toy that I plan to enjoy for years to come lol

I'm a bit late...but I always felt it's like full balls/ a cock ring or something...but I say that just bc the sac is round hahaha
No shade this is why I could never get into safareees videos even in the beginning when they first leaked. all I could focus on was how abnormally big his balls were. And not in a sexy or turned on way lol I kept saying why tf is his balls so big? That’s not normal.

No shade this is why I could never get into safareees videos even in the beginning when they first leaked. all I could focus on was how abnormally big his balls were. And not in a sexy or turned on way lol I kept saying why tf is his balls so big? That’s not normal.
he made babies with those ball, how is it abnormal?

Reactions: JackifSpades