Sam cushing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Looks real enough to me, probably a selectively curated shot from one of the gays you guys would normally roast for saying they have nudes of him hahah. They shared the proof but will never share what you want to see.

Anyway, very handsome guy. But I've learned that even the hottest guys suffer from things like social anxiety and insecurity (leading to the try-hard behaviors) just like the rest of us and nobody here helps for sure lol

On the flip side, the IG popularity and cliques (or just social media in general) also leads to some guys taking themselves waaaaaay too seriously or being pretty stuck up. So much that it blocks many of them from building any meaningful friendships or relationships.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God, I wanna get my hopes up, but given what a massive prude he is...I just don't see him doing a full face and nude vid for anyone, ever.

Also, the bathroom is decidedly budget-bleh. I would imagine a nicer setup for him.
Was probably taken in a Mexican hotel during the pandemic lol

Darpint_acknowledger

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

mooscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How is this a fake lmao? Y’all need to like either explain how or why cause I don’t see how this is a fake
Right, it's not fake lmao.....they're just mad the dick is covered. The rest of the body definitely matches.

thunderrafa

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right, it's not fake lmao.....they're just mad the dick is covered. The rest of the body definitely matches.
EXACTLY! How is this fake?? Its obviously his head and body - its just the fact you don't see the goods but that doesn't mean it's fake ;)

• Love
Reactions: reddie_gomz

mooscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
God, I wanna get my hopes up, but given what a massive prude he is...I just don't see him doing a full face and nude vid for anyone, ever.

Also, the bathroom is decidedly budget-bleh. I would imagine a nicer setup for him.
Also y'all are weird, it's a fucking bathroom. Where you wipe and wash your ass.

You don't know who's house he's in. How old he is when he took it. Or if he's somewhere on vacation.
Pretentiousness is so damn problematic among this population, no wonder everyone has self-esteem issues.

I imagine nobody is sending you nude videos over in Omaha Nebraska.

Zuko908734

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you think if Sam became aware that his images were being posted here without his consent, he would find it amusing, too? Maybe he will not care? Maybe he will be flattered? Maybe he will just want his supposed bathroom pic gone? Or maybe like Jamar Pusch or Bryan Hawn he will DCMA this entire thread into oblivion?

He is a very nice person and this thread is not very respectful of him or the content that he shares with his fans.

Derekj07

Loved Member
Media
Do you think if Sam became aware that his images were being posted here without his consent, he would find it amusing, too? Maybe he will not care? Maybe he will be flattered? Maybe he will just want his supposed bathroom pic gone? Or maybe like Jamar Pusch or Bryan Hawn he will DCMA this entire thread into oblivion?

He is a very nice person and this thread is not very respectful of him or the content that he shares with his fans.
Hi Sam

reddie_gomz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

It's definitely Sam. The fact that he's addressing his self in third person gave it away.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry if this has already been posted but anyone know if this is real or does anyone have it?

View attachment 86668421
Fake photo. Look at the grouting around the head. It’s totally vanished. No lines of grouting due to the face / head swapping. Very obvious photo shop job.

reges198

Legendary Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Half of you boys are saying it’s fake, the other half saying that it’s Sam replying in the thread. Why would he reply if it’s fake? To be clear I have absolutely no idea if it’s fake or not. I’m not a good enough sleuth like the rest of you all haha

Reactions: Kann and Derekj07

Discreet fun

Superior Member
Media
Half of you boys are saying it’s fake, the other half saying that it’s Sam replying in the thread. Why would he reply if it’s fake? To be clear I have absolutely no idea if it’s fake or not. I’m not a good enough sleuth like the rest of you all haha
IMO anything Sammy does is fake.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m genuinely amazed people think this is real. It’s clearly a photo shop fake. People are seeing only what they want to see because they want it to be real. Just look at the grout lines all around his head and body. They vanish before they meet his body because it’s such a bad photo shop. Poor effort.

Reactions: Discreet fun

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
Just look at the grout lines all around his head and body. They vanish before they meet his body because it’s such a bad photo shop.

They don't vanish... this is just a low-resolution screenshot of video... meaning Sam would have been in mid motion when the video was paused... meaning there would be blurring in the screenshot.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They don't vanish... this is just a low-resolution screenshot of video... meaning Sam would have been in mid motion when the video was paused... meaning there would be blurring in the screenshot.
I believe people are believing what they are DESPERATELY wanting to believe. It gives them hope a video like this would leak. It’s a fake. Trust and believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.