Sam Dezzani (sam Dezz)

Do couples not know that nobody wants to watch them do their cute couple-y stuff? Especially heterosexual couples. Like, if you don't have something else to add to the mix, like genuine humor or talent, nobody wants to watch you cuddle.

Do couples not know that nobody wants to watch them do their cute couple-y stuff? Especially heterosexual couples. Like, if you don't have something else to add to the mix, like genuine humor or talent, nobody wants to watch you cuddle.

I wouldn’t mind if Sam was naked except for tight white briefs…and the couple was him and a similarly nearly-naked Corrado

these are the type of men that reach their hoe stage when they reach 40+ and are married with kids.

She got him tied down like no other
LOL or 30s... I've thought about writing a good post or even book about the amount of attractive "straight" males I have been with that realize there's more to sex than just banging a girl under the covers and turning over and falling asleep. Step 1: rim them to ruin them :)

LOL or 30s... I've thought about writing a good post or even book about the amount of attractive "straight" males I have been with that realize there's more to sex than just banging a girl under the covers and turning over and falling asleep. Step 1: rim them to ruin them :)

Oh I believe you 100%. Looking back on it now I feel bad but a few years ago when i was a hot n ready undergraduate I fucked around multiple times with this one “alpha” male in his upper 30s who happened to have a wife and multiple children . Would I do it now? Probably not but I know it happens way more often than we think

These videos are catered to tween girls who fantatize about being in a relationship with a hot boyfriend

She seems like the type of girl to say "I only give head on his birthday"
I find it hilarious when women roll like this. Restricting sex or not having sex (intercourse) with your man will lead to cheating, and perhaps, cheating with someone of the same sex...haha

• Haha
Reactions: jujube1