Sam Reich

Rewatched the Miami J&a
Lead me straight here.
Young Sam talking about fucking and getting naked.
I watch that maybe every week or so. Hottest thing ever. Wish we could find the unedited files. But its so looong ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: patrickslime
Has anyone mentioned how he’s stated multiple times that he and his wife both identify as queer? So gentlemen, there’s a non-zero chance Sam might be into you in return.
Ooh I know a little theater bi boy when I see him. 🤣
 
Has anyone mentioned how he’s stated multiple times that he and his wife both identify as queer? So gentlemen, there’s a non-zero chance Sam might be into you in return.
I hope they are open. I want to breed him so bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrismHottie
Shocked no one has posted in this thread in a full year. I found a picture of Sam posted to a fan site that literally made me start jackin' it, but it's clearly AI generated so I don't think I Can post it here even though he's in a jock strap and not totally naked... woof.