Sam Taylor (Love Island UK 2024)

If someone on here got a dick pic or video share unless ur chatting shit as one person is saying he shows everything and someone else is saying he only got teasing picture
His page is pretty much teasing, theres not actual cock showing unless you pay for it and then he is showing everything but unless ya gonna pay for it then you'd just be subscribing to see him topless or in lounge wear.

Unfortunately unless you pay ridiculous amounts this is all ya getting however, its clearly a bot chatting as the pictures and messages a repetitiveā€¦ ooh and he wants to try things with a guy šŸ™„ probably wont continue with subscription when current one ends
F4B2036E-C6C3-45DD-AFCB-D3D7AE391C25-5947-000002440C16FD0C.mov

Attachments

Iā€™ve requested an ass pic 4 times now and every time my message has been read and completely ignored. Itā€™s a shame because I was enjoying his page and hoped to spend more money on him, but itā€™s just put me off. If it is an agency running his page then they arenā€™t doing a very good job šŸ˜”

Iā€™ve requested an ass pic 4 times now and every time my message has been read and completely ignored. Itā€™s a shame because I was enjoying his page and hoped to spend more money on him, but itā€™s just put me off. If it is an agency running his page then they arenā€™t doing a very good job šŸ˜”
Yeah the agency or bot is doing a shit job. I asked if his arse was decent and got i got a reply with ā€œill let you decideā€ with a torso pic from his page šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: Trooper69