Murdoch1912
Legendary Member
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2017
- Posts
- 295
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,202
- Points
- 213
- Location
- London, UK
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
I want to fuck him so bad.
Seems like he stop pursuing thatso his onlyfans was never a true thing right?
He talked about it on a live Q&A a few weeks ago. Basically said he's "waiting for the right time". Has some projects going on right now and wants to be able to dedicate his attention to it when opening, Whatever that means I don't know. I'll believe it when I see it.so his onlyfans was never a true thing right?
no fucking way he's serious? that would be insane i'd love it tho i'm just surprise 'cause he seems so mainstream to do itHe talked about it on a live Q&A a few weeks ago. Basically said he's "waiting for the right time". Has some projects going on right now and wants to be able to dedicate his attention to it when opening, Whatever that means I don't know. I'll believe it when I see it.
A short of him came out while watching youtube.
"Imperial system is obviously the superior one"
Ugh, I can't stand him, I'm sorry. He's so full of himself, so cocky and obnoxious.
I don't think he is. He comes up with excuses. Before it was that he was busy with the holidayssurprised he's serious about OF. He doesn't look like that type of guy but i'm not complaining. I'm waiting.
yeah that's probably how it will end. He will cancel any plan he "had" for it.I don't think he is. He comes up with excuses. Before it was that he was busy with the holidays
He was in the same relationship when he first promoted that he would do an OFHe has a girlfriend
Omg, this furry muscled pit and legs are so hot
I’ll order the unwashed one that he wore to the gym
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.