im not a premium member but why are they standing back to back in a live stream lol? (comparing height? bulges?)
i if remember correctly they're related either brothers or cousins so that'd be weird ...also just wait for your phone/pc to have it's timer/clock end with "3" you'll be able to watch any videoim not a premium member but why are they standing back to back in a live stream lol? (comparing height? bulges?)
To make it weirder I saw a post on this thread where the other guy liked Sam-i if remember correctly they're related either brothers or cousins so that'd be weird ...also just wait for your phone/pc to have it's timer/clock end with "3" you'll be able to watch any video
Wes is Sam’s friend since school or before. They are very good friends. Sam was one of the first ones Wes came out to and was totally cool with it. Wes is gay and Sam is straightTo make it weirder I saw a post on this thread where the other guy liked Sam-
Oh ok thanks for clearing that upWes is Sam’s friend since high school or before. They are very good friends. Sam was one of the first ones Wes came out to and was totally cool with it. Wes is gay and Sam is straight
Also, I get this is an open discussion forum, but I used to really look forward to a notification every few days on this thread, cause it meant a new look at his biceps or something. A bit of a letdown to see the update(s) is someone saying “I want to lick his armpits” or smth
Oh so the old tea was fake thanks clearing things out ...so do we know more of wes does he have a thread or social media?Wes is Sam’s friend since high school or before. They are very good friends. Sam was one of the first ones Wes came out to and was totally cool with it. Wes is gay and Sam is straight
Also, I get this is an open discussion forum, but I used to really look forward to a notification every few days on this thread, cause it meant a new look at his biceps or something. A bit of a letdown to see the update(s) is someone saying “I want to lick his armpits” or smth
He is so cute until he takes that hat off. Chop his head off and you e got a winner but ever since someone posted a vid or screenshots a few weeks ago without the hat all I can see is that big ass head, even now in the hats.
Feed me daddy
What video is this?? Did he really pop a titty without anybody asking for it? was it live?His muscles and nipples are beyond lovely in the new video, I was drooling View attachment 126436461View attachment 126436471View attachment 126436481View attachment 126436501View attachment 126436511
This was a like a quick shot last about 1/4th of a second, I slowed the video. Also it was his latest long from video.What video is this?? Did he really pop a titty without anybody asking for it? was it live?
i always wonder, is he doing it on purpose? it might be to attract gays but his content is for kidsHis muscles and nipples are beyond lovely in the new video, I was drooling View attachment 126436461View attachment 126436471View attachment 126436481View attachment 126436501View attachment 126436511
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.