I'm surprised to see him in London. He's not on the card... maybe he's going to be a part of the Jericho thing.
He was and as predicted Sammy’s undying loyalty to Jericho but him in the ass. Jericho is a. Fool for treating Sammy the way he does (I know it’s a storyline before anyone attacks me for being stupid)

He was and as predicted Sammy’s undying loyalty to Jericho but him in the ass. Jericho is a. Fool for treating Sammy the way he does (I know it’s a storyline before anyone attacks me for being stupid)
Dude, don't be stupid, it's a storyline.

I don't want to get off topic here so let me bring Sammy back into this.
Do you think he is (like you) easy to tease? :)
I’m a huge believer that he’s bi and hooks up with the guys in the back. He’s clearly a super horny dude and now that tay is pregnant he’s gonna need someone to do it with lol

I'm sure some will overreact to this but just an observation. It seems Sammy's losing some muscle and definition. I'm sure it's not easy to keep the routine up now that he's a dad. And don't get me wrong, I still soooo would! :laughing: But Wednesday night it was really noticeable to me. I wonder if the grind is wearing on him. I'm sure he couldn't be thrilled to not be included on the London card.

Some day Sammy will be a top star, once he gets away from Jericho’s atmosphere. The matches and stories he and Starks could tell, would move the needle again in AEW. Enough with the ex-WWErs, ex-WCWers, and even ex-ECWers. No reason AEW shouldn’t be raiding Impact, MLW, NWA, NJPW, CMLL, AAA and NXT top talent.