That’s super disturbing that pictures I take and post get just stolen by ppl lol
Imagine what OF creators feel when they see their nudes (that they post behind a paywall) being shared EVERYWHERE on the internet FOR FREE without their consent...

I'm pretty sure if Sammy open an OF, his content for free will be posted here without his consent, and you wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

I’m simply saying I posted those pics like on the first or second page of this topic. But if you all wanna get mad about it go ahead won’t effect my day
Ok and ?

I posted pictures on other threads and people were using it to posting it back somewhere else, I never saw the problem. It's a forum and Internet more globally, you know that's how it works...

Otherwise don't wish for Sammy to open an OF, because that would be "disturbing" to post his content that he charges to post it on here FOR FREE without his knowledge !

Reactions: metaldevilmc
Reactions: Romieron35
Positive energy prayers and good thoughts for Sammy for a speedy recovery he needs to well for his family
lets hope he gets pain meds and posts dick pics and ass pics and then for some reason comes to my house and lets me eat his ass.

lets hope he gets pain meds and posts dick pics and ass pics and then for some reason comes to my house and lets me eat his ass.
you take care of his ass, I'll take care of his feet