santanaxxl

fufighter

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like how you came for me, but ended it politely :joy: . I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, that your manners were lost in translation.
the manner is not lost anywhere. I just tell it what it is. For you to keep slam people of thier look and kind of keep on your groud about he s being poor without even evident is just silly. Like it said, look at his IG. go back 5 years before he start OF he already live in luxury lifestyle.

I just apology for my English because it's not my native language. And i have to use google transaltion to type as well.

Reactions: Rican84

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the manner is not lost anywhere. I just tell it what it is. For you to keep slam people of thier look and kind of keep on your groud about he s being poor without even evident is just silly. Like it said, look at his IG. go back 5 years before he start OF he already live in luxury lifestyle.

I just apology for my English because it's not my native language. And i have to use google transaltion to type as well.
Imagine using Google translate just to argue. Gurl give it a rest. It's an opinion and I'm entitled to it. It's not mean, it's the truth.

fufighter

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Imagine using Google translate just to argue. Gurl give it a rest. It's an opinion and I'm entitled to it. It's not mean, it's the truth.
you said you are entitle to your opinion, yet when others comments you go in there and argue with them??? why not go back and look at all your comments that you argue with other peoples before this?

sure, why dont you give it a rest like you said first.

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you said you are entitle to your opinion, yet when others comments you go in there and argue with them??? why not go back and look at all your comments that you argue with other peoples before this?

sure, why dont you give it a rest like you said first.
20231117_181830.gif

Reactions: brunosilva

jeyusocumslut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guy isn’t cute in the face and u know that. U probably look similar to him and that’s why ur mad. I don’t wish to take his position. You’re projecting. I’m not really into sucking dick. And it would be kinda hard since I have braces too. You’re the one who is jealous of him. This guy would be very unpopular on Grindr or in a gay bar and would not pull hot guys
given that majority of you guys are extremely racist and already find black guys beneath you in the community, your opinion is very rooted in anti black energy. if you don’t care for him or his content just leave the thread.

Ficklex88

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
You’re a hypocrite. Why is this generalization ok? U liked it. You don’t like me doing the same thing u like. Generalizing is ok as long as it’s not happening to u I guess.
View attachment 114246591
This generalization actually has some evidence to support it. This is the same site that has all the black celebrities quarantined into an "Urban black male" thread.

You said I probably don't allow people to wear what they want because I have a dick and balls. Not comparable in the slightest.

Ficklex88

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
You don’t think there’s any evidence to support my generalization of men being against men cross dressing and wearing makeup? You’re willfully ignoring what men say irl and even online. In plenty of the threads on this site there are men complaining about other men wearing makeup or crop tops. Like the Johnny Orlando thread for example.
Oh I think there's plenty of evidence for toxic masculinity being an oppressive force towards men who want to explore different avenues of gender expression. I just don't understand why you're applying it to the random non-binary person you're arguing with.

jessieredsnoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wonder how he pulls such hot guys. His face is quite unfortunate looking. He’s like an anomaly. But money is involved as well. There’s a reason why these guys never kiss him or show him attention.
Even if there is money involved, the men agree to be sucked off and clearly produce the video. Straight men who say they are not gay then end up bottoming are suddenly no longer straight (aka Gay for pay). It is a similar situation. No lie, it is a huge fantasy to see an ugly guy with so many studs hence why he is doing so well.
This guy isn’t cute in the face and u know that. U probably look similar to him and that’s why ur mad. I don’t wish to take his position. You’re projecting. I’m not really into sucking dick. And it would be kinda hard since I have braces too. You’re the one who is jealous of him. This guy would be very unpopular on Grindr or in a gay bar and would not pull hot guys
I would never want to generalize the gay population that uses Grindr and again you do have a point. The attractive looking fit in-shape guys would never even befriend an overweight (possibly obese) guy like him let alone do anything sexual.
I am black. You can’t use the race card in this scenario. This guy is still ugly and I’m not white for saying that. I call out ugly guys of every race. And that’s part of the reason he’d be unpopular. Is because of the anti blackness in the community. Plenty of the non black men that let him suck their dick would never let a random black guy that even looks better than him suck their dick. That’s the tea. To many of the guys he sucks he’s their exception.
That is racist that so many non-black men would never let a black guy suck them off but also because of his size of being obese as well. That is very very true sadly. Personally I have seen White guys and Black guys having fun together only if they are similar body size and shape, preferably both in-shape jocks.

Reactions: Mylovelife455

Ficklex88

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
What was anti blk about what I said? I just called him ugly and he is. And u know lots of if not most of the time gays aren’t even into blk men. Even the ones they look better than this guy. Also you’re probably the type of gay to say they can’t be homophobic because they’re gay. Practice what u preach
I've been making fun of your generalizations but it's your assumptions that really make me laugh. I know you just tacked that shit on for fun, it has to be a bit.

Ficklex88

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Can someone explain why me calling him ugly is anti black? He genuinely doesn’t have a pretty face
You didn't say anything explicitly anti-black. You were told that your opinion was "rooted in anti-black energy". Simply, your opinion echoes the already bad treatment of black people in gay spaces. We love a recap.

Ficklex88

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
This guy honestly gets treated better than most black gays. Plenty of gays that are more attractive than him get barely any attention from non blk gays/lgbtq men. It’s sad honestly. Money and fame is one hell of a drug
Paying people to make onlyfans content with you isn't the same as being treated well. I would have quit AGES ago if I had to wake up everyday and read the comments he gets.