Santino Benamati (UncleJesseJr on Tiktok)

It was really sad watching him in live the other day basically begging people to tip. But he doesn't understand no one is gonna tip a scammer who does the bare minimum.

LightSkinned was in the live with him on his own page and I dunno how he does but they were kind of asking for outrageous tips to do almost nothing.

They also kept asking fans if they wanted to see a threesome with a girl. These guys really don't understand their target audience. They just think getting in front of a camera and doing what they feel like will earn them big money lol

Don't doubt a few fans will eat it up, but the majority will probably pass and spend there money on guys giving them what they wanna see.

It was really sad watching him in live the other day basically begging people to tip. But he doesn't understand no one is gonna tip a scammer who does the bare minimum.

LightSkinned was in the live with him on his own page and I dunno how he does but they were kind of asking for outrageous tips to do almost nothing.

They also kept asking fans if they wanted to see a threesome with a girl. These guys really don't understand their target audience. They just think getting in front of a camera and doing what they feel like will earn them big money lol

Don't doubt a few fans will eat it up, but the majority will probably pass and spend there money on guys giving them what they wanna see.

This actually reminded me of a post he did on his birthday, where he was like: it's my birthday, tip me! and he only made $140 in tips.

Didn't they already do a threesome with a girl and the video was never released? I really feel like these types aren't worth a sub. I have tipped plenty of OF models who actually stayed on live for hours showing dick, ass, and engaging subs. I cannot stand the Of models who demand everyone tip or they'll kick them out. They just sit online all day doing virtual panhandling because they feel entitled to gay dollars just for existing. smh

Didn't they already do a threesome with a girl and the video was never released? I really feel like these types aren't worth a sub. I have tipped plenty of OF models who actually stayed on live for hours showing dick, ass, and engaging subs. I cannot stand the Of models who demand everyone tip or they'll kick them out. They just sit online all day doing virtual panhandling because they feel entitled to gay dollars just for existing. smh
Could you believe people still Falling for them and actually spending that amount of money on them. It's just wild

Reactions: HornyPuto69

I have to ask because people on this site throws the word “scammer” around too freely. Exactly what has he done that makes him a scammer? Because him just asking for tips , you not liking his content Or did he actually promise content that you paid for that he didn’t deliver on? I mean alot of people come on here and call content creators scammers and its all because they simply don’t like the content they put out and that’s not right . But if he legitimately scammed you out of money , report him to OnlyFans. But don’t slander him simply because you don’t like his content if thats it..

I had to watch his OnlyFans sex video two times to give my honest thoughts and omg is Santino so hot or what? He was so hard from start to finish and on the verge of cumming on like 5 different occasions. He even came prematurely and had to cut and paste the scene to the end of the video. You can tell he has some semblance of attraction to men (if not, then he must have taken a few horny pills) because his dick never went limp. His body is so nice. I love how verbal he was as well. You can tell they kind of just set up the cameras and just went for it organically. 10/10 for his first time fucking a guy on camera. He has to be top 5 hottest guys I've ever seen. Need his hands all over me badly.

I have to ask because people on this site throws the word “scammer” around too freely. Exactly what has he done that makes him a scammer? Because him just asking for tips , you not liking his content Or did he actually promise content that you paid for that he didn’t deliver on? I mean alot of people come on here and call content creators scammers and its all because they simply don’t like the content they put out and that’s not right . But if he legitimately scammed you out of money , report him to OnlyFans. But don’t slander him simply because you don’t like his content if thats it..
He's sent out paid videos that don't actually depict what he described.

He's also removed free content from his wall to make it paid later, or vice versa. Those qualify as scammy behavior for me. It's fine to do a pre-release pay wall but don't charge people huge amounts only to turn around and release it for free to everyone later.

And fair enough I won't call him a scammer because he's asking for tips for doing almost nothing. I'll just call him lazy instead. lol smh

The gist of my message was that he can't expect fans to tip him for things when he's not actually delivering what fans ask for.

Scammer. When on your Twitter and other social media, you say that in order to have access to a video, join OnlyFans, only then, after having joined OnlyFans to actually have access to the video, then you have to pay an added amount, that IS A SCAM. When you blur the video in such a way to give ambiguity to what actually takes place in the video only to realize afterwards that this is NOT what you were paying for, that IS SCAM. When you tease man on man play, only to find not even that, that IS A SCAM. Clear?

No. Not really. Only a fan would say that. He asked for tips starting at $20. It means only 7 people tipped. I’m guess you were one of them?
Lol I'm not even subscribed. I didn't know all the details but who cares. He still got people to tip him extra cash on his bday

Unfortunately experienced some scammer tendencies with him. He advertises giving a free vid to anyone who likes all his posts. Went through the trouble of doing so then messaged him about it. He saw and ignored 3 of my messages before finally sending me a vid that he had already posted in his main feed a few weeks earlier. I pointed out that it was already on his feed. He ignored 4 more of my messages before finally sending a 7 second shirtless vid of him talking to some girl as the free vid. Not really the same as the 4 minute “unreleased footage” he was advertising as what he sent out for liking his posts… Basically a slap in the face. His most recent ppv he sent out claims it’s a gay 3way where they take turns bottoming… Highly unlikely since one of the guys is Alfie and we all know he doesn’t do that. An immediate unsub for me.

Unfortunately experienced some scammer tendencies with him. He advertises giving a free vid to anyone who likes all his posts. Went through the trouble of doing so then messaged him about it. He saw and ignored 3 of my messages before finally sending me a vid that he had already posted in his main feed a few weeks earlier. I pointed out that it was already on his feed. He ignored 4 more of my messages before finally sending a 7 second shirtless vid of him talking to some girl as the free vid. Not really the same as the 4 minute “unreleased footage” he was advertising as what he sent out for liking his posts… Basically a slap in the face. His most recent ppv he sent out claims it’s a gay 3way where they take turns bottoming… Highly unlikely since one of the guys is Alfie and we all know he doesn’t do that. An immediate unsub for me.
Exactly, some of it isn't the worst as flat out taking money and ignoring people but this kind of stuff, just misleading behavior which is almost as bad. Like don't advertise doing something or say you will if you have no plans to do so. It's just wasting a fans time and will dry that money well up so fast lol....

Exactly, some of it isn't the worst as flat out taking money and ignoring people but this kind of stuff, just misleading behavior which is almost as bad. Like don't advertise doing something or say you will if you have no plans to do so. It's just wasting a fans time and will dry that money well up so fast lol....

Yeah seriously. It’s just bad vibes and bad business. Like there’s no point in making false promises or false advertising, it’s gonna become apparent really quick what you’re doing. He’s hot but there’s plenty of other guys with fat asses who are more honest and don’t treat their followers like shit. His best stuff is already posted here anyway. Would rather support people who don’t play games and are easier to deal with. #next

Scammer. When on your Twitter and other social media, you say that in order to have access to a video, join OnlyFans, only then, after having joined OnlyFans to actually have access to the video, then you have to pay an added amount, that IS A SCAM. When you blur the video in such a way to give ambiguity to what actually takes place in the video only to realize afterwards that this is NOT what you were paying for, that IS SCAM. When you tease man on man play, only to find not even that, that IS A SCAM. Clear?
Was I talking to you? No I wasn’t! People made compelling points and examples on how this guy is shady since my last post (and did it without being unnecessarily condescending). You however injected yourself into this conversation by using your own disliking of his content to label him a scammer. Almost all OF content creators offer more premium content behind a pay wall. You have to subscribe to the exclusive content to purchase the premium. Thats NOT a scam. Second, unless you don’t know what the word “ambiguous” means, you just admitted you were subscribing to see content you yourself didn’t know for sure what it was. Why subscribe to something if you’re not sure the content is going to be what you’re looking for? Third there is literally a video and pictures on this thread of him barebacking a guy. So the only thing CLEAR here is that you’re mad you didn’t get the content you wanted. Get over it! Happens to all of us at one point.