Santino Benamati (UncleJesseJr on Tiktok)

Getting fucked by a dom top. Like Yarddie Style or someone like that
Yarddie Style would be the best one to dominate him sheeezzz :weary_face: but till this day idk if he’d bottom one day cause the closest gay thing I have seen from him him is getting head and idk if I’m wrong but I think fucking another dude but I’ve never seen him getting his ass play maybe out of camera but who knows lol

Yarddie Style would be the best one to dominate him sheeezzz :weary_face: but till this day idk if he’d bottom one day cause the closest gay thing I have seen from him him is getting head and idk if I’m wrong but I think fucking another dude but I’ve never seen him getting his ass play maybe out of camera but who knows lol
Kissing another guy and giving head are pretty gay.

I can’t with such silliness. You realize some gay, and many bisexual dudes, don’t get their asses played with. Unreal

I can’t with such silliness. You realize some gay, and many bisexual dudes, don’t get their asses played with. Unreal
B*tch cmon first of all relax and second of all go back and double read what I said :expressionless: and last of all if we the gay community are considered “GAY” because of that (getting our asses played and many other reasons that are also considered gay and that I’ve seen “straight men” doing down the low that we also like ) why can’t it be the same for them who also likes and do the same thing ? Or it only applies for certain people? Educate me cause it seems you are the “smarter” brighter mind here who knows everything :joy::kissing:

Less talking, more posting!

5215f2f15b6fe12c723ccb4b6abdf9423e345017.gifv

1712962507370.jpeg

1712962539060.jpeg

1712962688796.jpeg

1712962712418.jpeg

1712962735534.jpeg