Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought I'd share a little bit of myself and hi. I'm 33 years old. In a relationship with my boyfriend of 6 years. And have lately started using my sewing skills to make amateur video game inspired dresses. My first creation was from the video game, Resident Evil. My own take on Ada Wongs, dress.

Attachments

I thought I'd share a little bit of myself and hi. I'm 33 years old. In a relationship with my boyfriend of 6 years. And have lately started using my sewing skills to make amateur video game inspired dresses. My first creation was from the video game, Resident Evil. My own take on Ada Wongs, dress.
Welcome, enjoy yourself. That’s a funny comment about your fake boobs and hip pads. 😂😂

Reactions: Yowie212
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: Yowie212
I thought I'd share a little bit of myself and hi. I'm 33 years old, with my boyfriend of 6 years. And have lately used my sewing skills to make amateur video game inspired dresses. My first creation was from the video game, Resident Evil. My own take on Ada Wongs, dress.
^^Well done. You look lovely in that outfit. I wish I was there & you had whipped up the following outfit for me to wear whilst I entertained you:

Welcome to lpsg Yowie! :emoji_kissing_smiling_eyes: :emoji_kiss: :D

I wasn't willing to shave the beard 😜 and making halter top dress for a 6'ft3 beefy queer was a small challenge.
But thank you for liking my little adventure ❤️. I'm thinking about Jill Valentine next... Or princess Ashe, from final fantasy XII.

Reactions: Wb89 and dreamer20
G'day I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here

Great sowing skills if I do say so

^^Well done. You look lovely in that outfit. I wish I was there & you had whipped up the following outfit for me to wear whilst I entertained you:

Welcome to lpsg Yowie! :emoji_kissing_smiling_eyes: :emoji_kiss: :D
I would love to make something for you ❤️ it's been fun experimenting with new patterns.

Reactions: Wb89 and dreamer20