Video Scenes Of Male Nudity In Series Sex/life

No! And it's sad that we're in 2021, 21st Century! Yet, seeing a guy show is "junk" on screen is still such a taboo! However, women are still "free and giving gynecological views" : unamused:
I’m never gonna understand why female nudity is so common, but don’t you dare show a penis on-screen!
So f*cking lame and too much hype for this “sexual” series

I’m never gonna understand why female nudity is so common, but don’t you dare show a penis on-screen!
its kind of obvious... misogynistic societies where straight men are in control of media, straight men want to see naked women, not men... i don't think there is any mystery to this fact

its kind of obvious... misogynistic societies where straight men are in control of media, straight men want to see naked women, not men... i don't think there is any mystery to this fact
Not to forget homophobia…

Jesus. . .

JCXxCF9.gif
What is this from? Oh my gosh!

It is prosthetic yall. The shape of the dick might be real but it was resized and enlarged to make it look bigger. The bad boy character is usually perceived and gets stereotype as someone who’s well endowed, so I get it why they did what they did lol
Nope, it's 100% Adam Demos... He confirmed it.

Nope, it's 100% Adam Demos... He confirmed it.
No he didn't. He just said there was no body double. If this was actually his size then it would be noticeable in all the other scenes where he is wearing trousers and underwear. It's a prosthetic...and not Avery well masked one

No he didn't. He just said there was no body double. If this was actually his size then it would be noticeable in all the other scenes where he is wearing trousers and underwear. It's a prosthetic...and not Avery well masked one

That's right.

I just saw a clip of this on Twitter with Mike Vogel jerking off to a story on a laptop about a guy named Brad - I haven’t see it, is this show gay at all?
There was a few scenes that displayed man to man tension. A man being jealous towards another man and pursuing to be like him. The alpha and dominant characteristics. Definitely worth it in checking that out lol

Reactions: kamnash and Ofnelxo