Scrotum stretching in hopes of more room

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Do you stretch your foreskin also? I went through a phase when I did this (mindfully with Shea butter…and my foreskin did seem to hang lower—which was pretty cool. Looked cool as it added a little more to my dock hang all together.
BUT, I soon stopped, as I was afraid of loosing sensation…as well as the self-lubrication.
Seemed to be dryer under the foreskin than it was (before stretching the foreskin).
Wondering if it is simply age that stops the natural oily slipperiness…or if foreskin stretching sessions affected the natural lubrication process (not precum…but the slightly oily texture that happens throughout the day)?
Anyone know what I’m reffing to?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm inspired to break out my weights again and give it a try. I bought 3 split metal weights years ago in the attempt to stretch. My balls are high and tight all the time. After a shower they hang but retreat within minutes. I can't get the weights to stay on. I have three rings, each a diff diameter. I have decent sized balls. Find it impossible to get any of the weights on by splitting without pinching skin or worse. After a shower I can thread my balls through and thought I'd made success but fucking balls retreat and somehow pull back into my body. I guess my smallest ring is still too big but it's hard to get my balls through the small one now, don't know how I'd get them through a ring smaller than the one I have. Anyone here unable to get a ring to stay on? Here's a pic to give you and idea of my natural state

View attachment 79352831
I put on a leather ball stretcher first, then I put my weights on over it. I actually put a strip of velcro on the leather and inside of the weights so that they really stay put. Naturally the inner diameter of your weights have to be able to accommodate the thickness of the leather. I could never (trust me I tried) get weights on my sack and keep them on otherwise.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do people have before stretching, after stretching no weights, and with weights?
I want low hangers but feel like stretching is temporary
It may feel that way but if you stretch regularly it works!
By regularly I mean DAILY!
I started with a leather stretcher and wore it until it began to sting.
I removed it, rested, put it on again.
I repeated this until I no longer felt stinging after wearing it for hours.
Then I bought a wider stretcher and repeated the regimen.
I started with a 2" wide leather stretcher and now wear 5" leather stretcher for hours.
My balls now reach the toilet water (which I hate) but love my low hanging balls.

ndanny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started with a 2" wide leather stretcher and now wear 5" leather stretcher for hours.
My balls now reach the toilet water (which I hate) but love my low hanging balls.
How much hang did you start with and how long did it take for you to get to where they hang now?

Reactions: allmanbud

Anonymousfornow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When you remove the straps, do they go back to normal or is the stretch permanent

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw on your profile you use weights. Is that part of the permanent process or more of a kink / pleasure for you
I saw on your profile you use weights. Is that part of the permanent process or more of a kink / pleasure for you
I just LOVE my balls being pulled or stretched!
Think I may be addicted to stretching and weights!
Makes me shoot across the room!
Ever tried it?

Reactions: rbi99

Expert Member
Media
We all have a sort of ideal we think a man should look like. Sometimes we naturally live up to it and sometimes we don’t. When I looked in the mirror I loved my body but the one thing I always wanted were lower hanging bigger balls. I wasn’t blessed with them naturally. Funny, but I’m ok with having my average size dick but I envied low hangers.

I first learned about ball stretching right here on lpsg decades ago on an old account and started investing in some weights. At first my balls could only hold the thinnest of weights but I was persistent. I worked my way up. Now I used to have before and after shots up here on lpsg but deleted them when i cancelled my account but im so proud of them now that I have to show them off. Hahaha. Also to encourage the guys who are now starting.

My goal was never to get them to me knees just low enough that folks would say that’s a nice package without thinking they needed to call a doctor lol IMG_8064.jpeg

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We all have a sort of ideal we think a man should look like. Sometimes we naturally live up to it and sometimes we don’t. When I looked in the mirror I loved my body but the one thing I always wanted were lower hanging bigger balls. I wasn’t blessed with them naturally. Funny, but I’m ok with having my average size dick but I envied low hangers.

I first learned about ball stretching right here on lpsg decades ago on an old account and started investing in some weights. At first my balls could only hold the thinnest of weights but I was persistent. I worked my way up. Now I used to have before and after shots up here on lpsg but deleted them when i cancelled my account but im so proud of them now that I have to show them off. Hahaha. Also to encourage the guys who are now starting.

My goal was never to get them to me knees just low enough that folks would say that’s a nice package without thinking they needed to call a doctor lol View attachment 129596301
Congrats buddy!!
Looking GREAT!!!!!

Reactions: bd50, rbi99 and 840

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
840. Wellcome back. Your thoughts are mine too. Initially only managed one 1cm ring, now I can manage that plus a 28mm ring, but I usually go about with the 28mm one only. My lower hangers don't hang as low as yours, but a bit improvement from a few years ago when I started. Feels so good

Reactions: allmanbud