Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello, I’m sorry if this has been asked in the past but didn’t find anything related.

About a year ago I bought a scrotum or balls vibrator with a remote control included. I love to wear it and turn it on after I’m done running in the park to cum around people when they don’t even know what I’m doing :D

The only issue is that not even one testicle fit in there, but even so it feels awesome anyway.

I’ve looked for a bigger size everywhere but can’t find anything. Have any of you see it anywhere.

I’m sharing a short video so you all know what thing I’m talking about. Thanx everyone in advance

IMG_7398.mov

Hello, I’m sorry if this has been asked in the past but didn’t find anything related.

About a year ago I bought a scrotum or balls vibrator with a remote control included. I love to wear it and turn it on after I’m done running in the park to cum around people when they don’t even know what I’m doing :D

The only issue is that not even one testicle fit in there, but even so it feels awesome anyway.

I’ve looked for a bigger size everywhere but can’t find anything. Have any of you see it anywhere.

I’m sharing a short video so you all know what thing I’m talking about. Thanx everyone in advance

View attachment 95088601
Sounds great, maybe I should try one?;) I'm not a gold member, so I can't watch the video, but try this link where you will find several different sizes and models.

Vibrating Ball Testicle Scrotum Pouch Cinch Penis Cock Ring Male Enhancer | eBay

Good luck. :heart_eyes:

• Love
Reactions: nutellarehab
I tried a body massager. So my nuts are not encased in anything but holy shite man! Each attachment has a different sensation and you if add a cock or ball ring you get the pain threshold edge. You can also target behind you balls and you feel your prostate gland start to go into overdrive. I get a lot of precum pouring out of my dick. So if you are into a little ball massage and stimulation, a massage gun is where its at. Enjoy!!

Reactions: nutellarehab
I tried a body massager. So my nuts are not encased in anything but holy shite man! Each attachment has a different sensation and you if add a cock or ball ring you get the pain threshold edge. You can also target behind you balls and you feel your prostate gland start to go into overdrive. I get a lot of precum pouring out of my dick. So if you are into a little ball massage and stimulation, a massage gun is where its at. Enjoy!!
Thank you, gonna try what you say :)

Reactions: BoDiddly
i haven't found a bigger one, but may i ask if that's right? how does excitation come about? sorry if i'm so curious
I’ve found a bigger one. In this video I’m using it. Would’ve loved if it was a bit bigger but generally it doesn’t feel too small like the one I was wearing in my first comment.

I like the idea of a massage gun as BoDiddly recommended, but I love that with this one, my balls are in a shell, it has a remote control, I can use it even in public and nobody notice :)

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/13346401/

Reactions: BoDiddly