It's a minor distinction, but I think he was attending the Air Force Academy - which is kind of impressive. Then he threw a bright future away to try to screw a 12 year old girl. Truly it boggles the mind.
Predators come in all careers.
As far as Sean Cody goes, have to wonder if he knew and didn't care or didn't bother to do a background check on him before he hired him.
One thing's for sure, Mindgeek has washed their hands of him as all of his scenes on any site they own are gone.

Reactions: blueanon994
Reactions: dastanva
Love to see “Allen & Pierce.” I’ve searched but haven’t found a good download. My cock has a thing for Allen. In this video he delivers a good hard fuck with lots of kissing and licks his cum out of Pierce’s ass before kissing him. Behind the scenes he demonstrates how he rehearses positions, showing how he does the pile driver, and says “deeeelish” after taking Pierce’s load in his sweet mouth. If my cock lasts that long, that’s when control is lost. It was also Allen’s first time fucking without a condom.

Attachments

Last edited:
Allen was great. I wish he'd stuck around for longer, really enjoyed all of his scenes, especially the ones with Ethan and Jeff IIRC. He had such a great energy, like a horny puppy dog lol.

Reactions: erector33
Love to see “Allen & Pierce.” I’ve searched but haven’t found a good download. My cock has a thing for Allen. In this video he delivers a good hard fuck with lots of kissing and licks his cum out of Pierce’s ass before kissing him. Behind the scenes he demonstrates how he rehearses positions, showing how he does the pile driver, and says “deeeelish” after taking Pierce’s load in his sweet mouth. If my cock lasts that long, that’s when control is lost. It was also Allen’s first time fucking without a condom.
Got you covered.
View attachment Allen & Pierce.MP4

I don't know if anyone noticed it but Pierce moved on to be Ryan Rose.

Reactions: ByNicole
Anybody have Colton? It’s a straight solo and his only appearance but he shows his hole—really love that one.

The BTS scene in this always get me horny af
Damn, why didn’t they encourage them to shoot when they were that close? How much hotter would hands-free cuming with a cock up his ass be? Real reactions are fucking hot. Having said that, I’ve busted my fair share of nuts to this video.

I don't know if anyone noticed it but Pierce moved on to be Ryan Rose.
Yeah, I know that. Not a huge fan of his work, but I think he was the first stud to take a condom free cock when SC made the change. As I recall, then jizz inducing super hot Brandon plowed his ass barrier free. Also like his bone hardening BTS with Curtis. I’ve covered my chest so many times just watching that. Kissing and watching guys kiss makes me iron hard. A rose by any other name…

Reactions: ByNicole
Yeah, I know that. Not a huge fan of his work, but I think he was the first stud to take a condom free cock when SC made the change. As I recall, then jizz inducing super hot Brandon plowed his ass barrier free. Also like his bone hardening BTS with Curtis. I’ve covered my chest so many times just watching that. Kissing and watching guys kiss makes me iron hard. A rose by any other name…

Ryan has posted ads on Rentmen and Rent Masseur. Not sure where he's based but he's posted in Los Angeles a couple of times. His ads made it seem like he thought he was doing us a favor by letting us pay to have sex with him.