At 19:03, "Eddie, jerk off." The old SC team is rolling in their graves. That audio would have been so easy to cover.
SOMEONE WHO GETS IT.

Old school Sean Cody videos were basically what taught me how gay sex worked. I fell instantly in love with so many of those guys from back in the day.

I gradually lost interest as the quality declined and the production became so soulless. I can’t remember what video it was, but I caved and checked out some pairing not too long ago and there were several times you could hear the director/cameraman yell “moan louder!” I don’t get how you can keep a brand alive this long and still be THAT sloppy—or how you can make sex so…sexless.

SOMEONE WHO GETS IT.

Old school Sean Cody videos were basically what taught me how gay sex worked. I fell instantly in love with so many of those guys from back in the day.

I gradually lost interest as the quality declined and the production became so soulless. I can’t remember what video it was, but I caved and checked out some pairing not too long ago and there were several times you could hear the director/cameraman yell “moan louder!” I don’t get how you can keep a brand alive this long and still be THAT sloppy—or how you can make sex so…sexless.
The don’t care!

SOMEONE WHO GETS IT.

From extraordinary to horrendous. It was unbelievable how hot the guys were. I often couldn’t believe what I was seeing. And production, when they hit their stride, was never sloppy. And after they went bareback there were two pop shots, two sessions in every video. The current Sean Cody does nothing for me.

From extraordinary to horrendous. It was unbelievable how hot the guys were. I often couldn’t believe what I was seeing. And production, when they hit their stride, was never sloppy. And after they went bareback there were two pop shots, two sessions in every video. The current Sean Cody does nothing for me.

Agreed. Objectively the models are attractive but they don’t do anything for me at all.

SOMEONE WHO GETS IT.

its seems like a basic amateur editing mistake - it must be easy to just mute that 2 seconds of sound

its seems like a basic amateur editing mistake - it must be easy to just mute that 2 seconds of sound
It is. Patch it with sound from the room and it’s seamless.

AL4, thanks for posting the original 540p files from the actual SC site. Could you please post (if you have it) the video of Jarek and Steven which is the only video of Jarek's I can't find anywhere. The video is 720p and 404MB. Thanks
View attachment 72346501
Jarek & Steven.mp4