I know I’ve already posted toooo many times in this thread about my nostalgic memories of these videos, but I’m pretty sure this video is what sparked my intense lifelong love of passionate kissing.

The kissing in this video is just…it. I am confident that there were numerous instances in which teenage me would put on this video and have things all wrapped up before TJ & Miguel even had their shirts off.

I also think it’s kinda funny that when they’re told to kiss at the beginning, they both kind of roll their eyes and giggle like it’s a wild request, then proceed to stick their tongues all the way down each other’s throats within a matter of seconds.

Oh gosh yes, in the first 2-3 years of the site's existence, Sean Cody appeared in several of the scenes sucking off the models. Some of the best are his scenes (aside from that one where he fucks the model) are with Luke, Zack, and Adam. Here are a few others (Suckfest, Mark, David). The one I have of Mark is pretty grainy--feel free to share if you have a better version :)
Does anyone have the video where Sean fucks the model? I'm curious

Reactions: ByNicole and TucFun
Any suggestions for solo videos where the model has a great ass and shows off their ass/hole a lot and maybe even fingers it?
There are lots, but here are few that come to mind: Dakota, Harley, Devin, Dylan
Dakota.mp4

Devin.mp4

Dylan's toys.mp4

Attachments

He was so cute. So conflicted about doing these videos, though. Looking at these two vids together I wonder if they were shot on the same day since the hotel room is the same.
He was one of my favorite early video solos. I wish that he could have been convinced to come back and do a non-solo video. He definitely had a very unassuming humble personality. He knew he was good looking, hung, and had a nice body, but didn't act it.

Dakota aka Dru from CF. Loved him. I forget, did he do any duo scenes for SC before he switched studios?
Full list of Dru's scenes from SC.
[Sean Cody] Dakota/Dakota & Branson.wmv
205.69 MB​
[Sean Cody] Dakota/Dakota & Fuller.wmv
308.32 MB​
[Sean Cody] Dakota/Dakota & Gene.wmv
252.76 MB​
[Sean Cody] Dakota/Dakota & Greg.wmv
263.79 MB​
[Sean Cody] Dakota/Dakota & Joey.wmv
308.93 MB​
[Sean Cody] Dakota/_Dakota.wmv