I find it so interesting that so many of us are still interested in the solos when the message sent to SC over the years was that the solos were a waste of time.

I've always been a fan of the solos. Some of my fave models only did one solo and I'm glad they did.

I find it so interesting that so many of us are still interested in the solos when the message sent to SC over the years was that the solos were a waste of time.

I've always been a fan of the solos. Some of my fave models only did one solo and I'm glad they did.
I enjoy a good solo, personally. One major factor is for the guys who only did a solo before disappearing - better to have gotten to see them at least once than not at all, and another would be seeing someone masturbate alone is different to seeing them interact with another person sexually, which can be interesting. Plus it's hot to see their bods on display from head to toe in a way you can't really get in a duo/threeway/whatever scene, even though occasionally the camerman wouldn't do the best job in that respect.

What I like of this thread is it made me look at models that I dont usually noticed, go back and then be wowed to see how great their scene is. Do you have any recommendations of scenes that you just went back to check and found surprisingly hot?

Trust me, you will discover so many hidden gems within the old era of SC. Some of them are solos unfortunately but the guys were true to the mission statement back then [Str8, athletic regular body, slightly hairy]?