Search this thread for Noel and you'll find many of his scenes. I'm relatively sure they've been posted here before.
Technical question...how does one perform a search within a specific thread...as opposed to in the 'Search' box/field at the top of the page to the right of the LPSG header? Thanks. I'm still new to the site.

Reactions: daRose
Technical question...how does one perform a search within a specific thread...as opposed to in the 'Search' box/field at the top of the page to the right of the LPSG header? Thanks. I'm still new to the site.
instead of search "Everywhere" click it and scroll to "This Thread" option.

Some hot gingers
Two hot gingers fucking- I think one is Tevan, don't know the other guy I don't know. Super hot. Love to see their solos.
2nd one is in auditions, the 2nd guy who stars in the shower. I recall seeing a guy just like that in my HS shower. If only I had been bolder in those days.
OK, that was a hot scene. Classic SC. A lot of gusto in that sex and the models were not over doing it. It seems like at some point SC started to "over produce" their scenes. They were asking their models to "act" rather than just letting them go at it and filming it.

Probably make a list of the missing videos? I stopped collecting them regularly around 2013 and then started and stopped irregularly since then (almost completely skipped the past few years because they changed from the original concept of 99% straights), but I have a fairly large collection, especially of the older ones. But I did pick and choose mostly the muscle/jock/straight/g4p ones and a lot of tiem were solos only so if you're a top who like the twink bottom types, they're likely not with me. Lol. Except if they were paired with a top I really liked.

I can also share with you a link (VIA PM) to a vast and almost complete archive of maybe the past decade of them (and more!). That would be A LOT better for those seeking 2010 onwards because you can just type the exact name on the search tab and voila!! It's already uploaded and ready to go.
Could I have the link too, please?

Any of Tony castro aka Tony martinez aka Guy#3
6a00d83451f9a269e20282e13603fd200b-pi
6a00d83451f9a269e20282e1360400200b-pi
6a00d83451f9a269e20282e1360404200b-pi
6a00d83451f9a269e20282e1360403200b-pi
Auditions 37
Auditions 37.mp4