Guys, pretty please share Gordon if you have it! I did way back in the day but have since deleted (inexplicably). Would greatly appreciate it. He’s the hot ginger with some instrument reference tattoo. Only did a solo. Thank you all for sharing what you’ve got. If anyone is looking for something, I’ll happily share whatever I’ve got that I might not have already!
I have it but for some reason it’s not letting my post. Every time I do it gets deleted

Guys, pretty please share Gordon if you have it! I did way back in the day but have since deleted (inexplicably). Would greatly appreciate it. He’s the hot ginger with some instrument reference tattoo. Only did a solo. Thank you all for sharing what you’ve got. If anyone is looking for something, I’ll happily share whatever I’ve got that I might not have already!
I have it but for some reason it’s not letting my post. Every time I do it gets deleted

I posted it but vanished once it was done processing. Try this

98.96 MB file on MEGA

Here you go
Thank you so much man!!

I ve been trying sometime now to find these old brothers who did solos Do you happen to have them?:

DYLAN (SC0018) or HENRY (SC0025) or the JERK OFF CONTEST (SC0045) they did together?
ROGER (SC0019) or MAX (SC0023)
COREY (SC0048) or ERIC (SC0049)
LOGAN (SC0182) or WES (SC0185) or the JERK OFF CONTEST 5 (SC0186) they did together?
BRADLEY (SC0274) or BOBBY (SC0297)
JAMIE (SC0878) or LUCAS (SC0881)
and SAM (SC1534) KEITH's brother

cheers!

The rhythmic dance of Stu’s body as he works to thrust a load of cum into a more than willing ass is cock raising magic. The entire Stu library posted in one place would be magical too.