So which Sean Cody guys were the most hung? And do their solos appear on this thread?
So there was this old video of this guy with a baseball cap covering his face and he was just called, Horse Hung, and then there's Ethan with the big uncut dick. Those gotta be among the two biggest.

So there was this old video of this guy with a baseball cap covering his face and he was just called, Horse Hung, and then there's Ethan with the big uncut dick. Those gotta be among the two biggest.

Horse Hung eventually started showing his face and going by Justin Masters. His vids aren't hard to find.

Who is Ethan? I don't remember him.

Who is Ethan? I don't remember him.
e12-e1361839145650.jpg

If you search this thread you'll find some of his videos.

So which Sean Cody guys were the most hung? And do their solos appear on this thread?

From the earl(ier) years I remember:

Zach (the original one) was a decent size, not the biggest ever, but big enough that SC commented on it.
**side note - if someone has his original solo video, I would love it. I can't find a good copy of it**
Also Mike (I think is his name) who did two solos in a hotel room was pretty big.
Ross - Tall skinny and hung (he actually measures in the Ross and Jake (who's also pretty big) video; 7.5x6 I think it was)
Lane - Pretty big too, and had a really great body.

I think the biggest pairing that I can remember was Peter and Jess (of the coming quickly variety)

Zach (the original one) was a decent size, not the biggest ever, but big enough that SC commented on it.
**side note - if someone has his original solo video, I would love it. I can't find a good copy of it**
Also Mike (I think is his name) who did two solos in a hotel room was pretty big.
Ross - Tall skinny and hung (he actually measures in the Ross and Jake (who's also pretty big) video; 7.5x6 I think it was)

I think the biggest pairing that I can remember was Peter and Jess (of the coming quickly variety)
Peter and Jess great scene.
YouCut_20230606_232120390.mp4

Here's both Zack solos

Attachments

Did any of the Sean Cody guys ever measure their dicks on camera? Would love to see those vids, if they exist.
Billy measuring a guy with an 8 inch dick. (Don't remember the other guy's name.) Billy was one of my favorites.F10B3A6C-1844-4AE2-A00D-EAB72BF5CB79.png
E0DD6E10-9443-4882-A7E5-8F0270BB2221.png
728C9810-E373-46A7-9D83-3F9D1A3174C8.png