OMG, thank you SO MUCH. Gage came into my life at a very formative time. He taught me how to love. Or at least taught me I love hairy men who moan.

FYI, Gage also did videos on Chaos Men where he goes by the name of Vance. I just checked and all his videos are still available there.

Do you happen to have a model named Greg from the earlier days? Again only did a solo, but was a beefy bodybuilding guy, was very chatty and had a giant cum shot. I think he had blondish or reddish hair.
Only solo I have is for Gregg. Your description doesn't match but I'll post.
Does anyone have Owen videos.
Have a pic? I have a few Owen with other and then a different guy also named Owen solo

Anyone remember Ashton 'the marine' guy? How many scenes he did where he was the bottom getting fucked? I'm pretty sure he did more than just two, I am hoping to watch his scenes that are 'new' to me.
Ashton/Thad is this him?
I also have Ashton/Cameron/Chet, Ashton/Curtis, Ashton/Jordan, Ashton/Calvin and Ashton solo. Let me know if want any of those as well.
View attachment ashton thad.wmv

I think the only thing about Sean Cody videos that I'm really not a fan of is the camera work. 90% of the videos are extreme close-ups, with a brief glimpse of the whole guys every once in a while.

I think the only thing about Sean Cody videos that I'm really not a fan of is the camera work. 90% of the videos are extreme close-ups, with a brief glimpse of the whole guys every once in a while.
I agree. I get it. The closeups are to show they're really doing it, not faking it. But, honestly, I'm not a proctologist, I don't need half the movie to be extreme closeups of penetration, or an extreme closeup of an ass as it pounds away. I prefer wide shots showing the guys and their faces.

I also don't understand the constant shots of just an upper torso and face, without showing the action. Not to mention the random feet shots they included for a long time, haha.