Same - anyone know of other vids where the guy wear briefs? I know Danny and Wayne did in their videos
sc0484-Danny.mp4

Danny's time in briefs is brief here but he wears them. He spends some time here in a speedo, too. He's a cute poolboy!

He was hot in his scene with Jamie.
jamie-alan-seancody-01.jpg
And the one with big beefy Max…..I think his name was Max

And the one with big beefy Max…..I think his name was Max
Oh I do have a thing for Jamie and saw a recent picture of him and he looks great all grown up and married now. I wonder if he looks back on his hey day working for Sean Cody and thinks 'jeez what horny little fucker I was sucking and fucking all of those big dick studs to cumpletion'. And didn't he have an older brother who appeared on the site as well?

Reactions: pangelboy
Same - anyone know of other vids where the guy wear briefs? I know Danny and Wayne did in their videos

Here are the ones I could remember:

phillip and brodie.jpg

Phillip and Brodie

tucker solo.jpg

Tucker

troy and jesse.jpg

Troy and Jesse

spencer and coleman.jpg

Spencer and Coleman

tanner and brandon.jpg

Tanner and Brandon

spencer and brandon.jpg

Spencer and Brandon

tripp solo.jpg

Tripp

theo solo.jpg

Theo

anthony solo.jpg

Anthony

nixon and dean.jpg

Nixon and Dean

Here are the ones I could remember:

View attachment 102402001
Tucker
Is this a second Tucker in SC? He's cute! I looked for possible posts of his video here in this thread and only found an older Tucker, back when the Sean Cody logo on the lower right was still laid out in a simple white font.

Is this a second Tucker in SC? He's cute! I looked for possible posts of his video here in this thread and only found an older Tucker, back when the Sean Cody logo on the lower right was still laid out in a simple white font.
Yeah there have been two Tuckers:
SC0286 from 2005 and
SC1384 from 2012Image-1.jpg