Hello. Looking for a SC video that showed a guy making bacon and eggs at the start of the scene before this guy was fucked on a tan-colored leather couch. Wanna say this bottom was Jamie but I'm not sure.
I think you're thinking of Coner and Ashton. You can watch/download here: Conor Ashton

This video was deleted a very very long time ago. Base on what I have found online, SC use to label their videos in number sequence (i.e. SC001 SC002, SC003, etc.). The video below was SC069. There was another part to it. It was SC068 or SC070. I think around 2005 SC removed the videos from their site.

Basically the video below was during Mardi Gras in 2002. As you can see the guys seem random people. Not sure if it was staged and the flashers are actors or real random civilians. If it was random people, I can see SC removing it due to not having permission from the people to post and monetize the video (I'm just assuming here).

I can't find part one. Here is a link to a trailer for part 1 Sean Cody | Mardi Gras 2002, Pt. 1
SC0068 was "The Experiment" SC0069 was "Mardi Gras Pt 1" SC0070 was "Mardi Gras Pt 2"

Reactions: Ltlantnee