agreed For me, he was the greatest model they ever had. I've been fortunate to chat with some of the models he worked with and they all say to the man - he was awesome, lots of fun and very easy to work with. i know he has the family going and no idea what his sexuality was, is (actually don't care), but when he did those scenes he was all in!!
Sigh. There will never be another Calvin. :rolleyes: A man of many talents:

Calvin selfsuck.mp4

Ah, this is one of my most favourite scenes ever on Sean Cody. I adored Jamie when he was on the site, as also like Kurt before he had unfortunately disappear and return looking rough and then I heard had some ongoing mental health problems. He also one of my favourites as he was so goofy and was versatile, which is bonus. The way devirginized that cute pint sized hottie that is Jamie and his banging the lad out so that Jamie fat bubble butt was bouncing is etched in my mind. The behind the scenes was fantastic with Jamie stuffing big black butt plug dildo in and out of his man snatch !

Ah the good old day of Sean Cody eh!

P.S Just had to put this gif up again which i originally put up on September 9th alongside others of the Hottie that was and still is Jamie

1465005209958 sc jamieeeeeee.gif

There's one video I remember where there are four guys fucking in a bathroom. (I think they start off in a tub.) I don't remember a single model, just the fact that at one point they were paired off and going at it and the echo in the bathroom was marvelous.
Dusty/Joey/Perry/Curtis maybe? Bathroom vid is their Part 2

Elliott is a fan who saw Thor's video. He contacted us, saying he would give anything to eat out Thor's ass.

Now Thor had never had his ass eaten out and when I presented him with the idea, he got a puzzled look on his face like "why would anyone want to do that?" (straight guys are so funny that way).

Well, after Elliott had his way with him, Thor found out why someone would want to do that. Thor wouldn't say it on camera (straight guys are also funny that way), but he confessed that he really liked it! In his words: it gave him "a warm tingling feeling."

Thor_and_Elliott.mp4