I just saw an old video of Jess and the other guy had one tattoo arm sleeve and one above his navel. He reminds me of Patrick in a way. Both guys are hung. The other guy bottoms. Jess never did bottom that I know about. Anyway, it is a great video - www.gayforit.eu/video/1008822/-big-suprise

I just saw an old video of Jess and the other guy had one tattoo arm sleeve and one above his navel. He reminds me of Patrick in a way. Both guys are hung. The other guy bottoms. Jess never did bottom that I know about. Anyway, it is a great video - www.gayforit.eu/video/1008822/-big-suprise
Peter is the other guy. One of the classics.

Peter is the other guy. One of the classics.
Thank you. Watching him submit is HOT. I wish Jess would have experienced the same. Unrelated, I saw a video of Andy Rodriguez and Rahym (?) flip fuck (two performers that are hung huge) and it was awesome. Just saying that Jess should have flipped...and I would have lost it...tossed it lol

Reactions: Phil McCrackin
Thank you. Watching him submit is HOT. I wish Jess would have experienced the same. Unrelated, I saw a video of Andy Rodriguez and Rahym (?) flip fuck (two performers that are hung huge) and it was awesome. Just saying that Jess should have flipped...and I would have lost it...tossed it lol
If you like Peter then the threesome with Calvin and Joshua is chef's kiss.