Question: Are you able to download videos with the monthly subscription after paying for the upgrade and what is the upgrade cost? Do you know if there limits on how many videos someone can download?

It's super annoying how non-transparent the site is about their fees. Thanks for any info you have.

Here's what it says:

View attachment 117874031

View attachment 117874091

I never paid for the upgrade, but I would think downloads are unlimited.

Not sure what happened… Video DownloadHelper seems to be working on that site again! Video DownloadHelper is a free downloader extension.

Reactions: chasealex
By the way, if you guys like old school Sean Cody, you may also like BrokeStraightBoys, still updated. Over 2,000 scenes, and the episodes go as far back as 2006. Like Sean Cody, there are usually interviews w/ the models: in the case of BSB, before and after the scene. A sub to BrokeStraightBoys gives full access to CollegeBoyPhysicals, also still updated. All videos from both sites are downloadable except for those in 1080p that require, for now, an external downloader (such as CocoCut or Video DownloadHelper).

By the way, if you guys like old school Sean Cody, you may also like BrokeStraightBoys, still updated. Over 2,000 scenes, and the episodes go as far back as 2006. Like Sean Cody, there are usually interviews w/ the models: in the case of BSB, before and after the scene. A sub to BrokeStraightBoys gives full access to CollegeBoyPhysicals, also still updated. All videos from both sites are downloadable except for those in 1080p that require, for now, an external downloader (such as CocoCut or Video DownloadHelper).
Thanks for the information. I was a subscriber to BSB back in the late 00's. Good to know they are still updating and old episodes are still up on the site. May have to resub.

Reactions: ShaitanIblis
This thread is incredible. Anyone have similar sources for older Corbin Fisher videos (Logan, Lucas, etc.)? Seems like a ton got scrubbed off the internet, but I don't have as much trouble finding any of the newer videos.

Reactions: hrdo
This thread is incredible. Anyone have similar sources for older Corbin Fisher videos (Logan, Lucas, etc.)? Seems like a ton got scrubbed off the internet, but I don't have as much trouble finding any of the newer videos.
There is a Corbin Fisher thread, but they're not allowed to post videos, or whenever they do they're quickly deleted. Corbin Fisher actually has an account on this site, so they monitor what's going on.

There is a Corbin Fisher thread, but they're not allowed to post videos, or whenever they do they're quickly deleted. Corbin Fisher actually has an account on this site, so they monitor what's going on.
Yup, that includes videos with Logan, which is weird since sans a few, all videos of him have been removed (I get why) so folks have no other way to get them.