Just throwing this out there…

There was a Hispanic guy with black wavy hair and a soul patch who only did one solo video.

I had it once but lost it and don’t remember his name but he was maybe 30 which was a few years older than most of the other SC guys and he was one of the few ethnic guys featured on SC at the time.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Does a photo database exist of the guys somewhere? There must be a million. Or so.
If you find it in here, I probably have it,

Attachments

I really wasn't reading but Corbin Fisher and Sean Cody have never really been diverse and always catered to white men coming from a white man it's sad. In terms of Black Men on their sites. Highly disappointed ASGMax/NextDoorStudios is actually the best studio for all POC.
During the 2000's, I hated the fact that one of the best studios for POC (Blacks/Latinos etc.) was Lucas Entertainment, given that the owner is a complete shitbag but it was.
CF/SC had a dearth of non white performers and even if they used them, was for only for a couple of scenes and that was that.

Hi @Shooter812

By any chance, do you have?

1. Michael Brandon
3. Lance
9. Allen
10. Alex
34. Jacob
69. Mardi Gras 2002 Pt 1
70. Mardi Gras 2002 Pt 2
74. Adam
75. Spring Break 2002
127. Ian
129. The mirror
I think I have all of these. Some of them are not great quality. If you still want them I can get them to you.

Reactions: jess459