SC0398 Harry
Harry was so gorgeous -- I love the way he shows off his ass beginning around 7:30. I have a dim memory of actually seeing fashion modeling shots of him posted somewhere years ago. I bet he still looks pretty great even at 40.

Harry was so gorgeous -- I love the way he shows off his ass beginning around 7:30. I have a dim memory of actually seeing fashion modeling shots of him posted somewhere years ago. I bet he still looks pretty great even at 40.
Right you are. He was a legit fashion model (although not a high-flying one), mostly for catalogues, at the same time he appeared on SC. I saw those modelling pics too. Also recall he was a young father, either at the time, or soon after SC. His real name was mentioned, but I've long since forgotten it.

Reactions: Billesque
Right you are. He was a legit fashion model (although not a high-flying one), mostly for catalogues, at the same time he appeared on SC. I saw those modelling pics too. Also recall he was a young father, either at the time, or soon after SC. His real name was mentioned, but I've long since forgotten it.
Yeah he had a young son when he did the Sean Cody video -- he mentions it in the interview. As it turns out, the modeling pics and name are pretty easy to find. No idea what he's up to now thought.

There's a video I can't remember.... I believe it involves the top standing over the bottom, whose back is on the floor but the legs are thrown over their head.... And the top cums in their ass and the video/encounter just ends with a pool of cum in their hole. Anyone remember which pairing this was? Do I want to say it involved a Jarek or a Nolan?
I think this was Abe and Colt.

Reactions: jess459
There's a video I can't remember.... I believe it involves the top standing over the bottom, whose back is on the floor but the legs are thrown over their head.... And the top cums in their ass and the video/encounter just ends with a pool of cum in their hole. Anyone remember which pairing this was? Do I want to say it involved a Jarek or a Nolan?
First half sounds like Nolan & Ethan's scene mentioning Nolan. There are many scenes that use that position Abe & Colt seems accurate though.

SC1193 Nolan & Ethan
SC1667 Colt & Abe
5_6075664224435046192.mov

YouCut_20240312_233133164.mp4

_scotttpxfit_271669923_442628790828655_313035395193766401_n.jpg

_scotttpxfit_192046047_206624407966254_6630417972117293863_n.jpg

Oh yes he looks gorgeous at 40!

Wait this is the clip you guys are referring to?!? He doesn’t sound disgusted or “str8” at all. Actually sounds pretty open minded more progressive than some of y’all wrt sexuality
Exactly. I'm listening and I did not hear one but of disgust in his voice. As a matter of fact, when Brodie was introduced, he said he had a girlfriend who encouraged him is bisexuality. How is that disgust?
That clip is from him being at work playing the part. The disgust is from the documentary were he's not at work and talking freely

Reactions: Flurrie
That clip is from him being at work playing the part. The disgust is from the documentary were he's not at work and talking freely
Sounds like confirmation bias to me. There is no suggestion or evidence that one is more the truth than the other. The only conclusion is that he is not consistent with his words. That's all. People can lie or mislead in documentaries. Ffs.

But of course some of you rather have the most jaded and cynical outlooks imaginable (especially when it comes to anything related to sexual fluidity)

Anyone happen to have Sander's solo?
I'd post them all if the list was a bit shorter. Here are the first ones though!

SC0565 Jacob
SC1083 Raphael
SC1165 Amos
SC1204 Toby
SC1282 Andre
SC1356 Wesley
andre is hot, do you have have another video of him?

Sounds like confirmation bias to me. There is no suggestion or evidence that one is more the truth than the other. The only conclusion is that he is not consistent with his words. That's all. People can lie or mislead in documentaries. Ffs.

But of course some of you rather have the most jaded and cynical outlooks imaginable (especially when it comes to anything related to sexual fluidity)
People can and usually do lie especially when they are talking to their employer versus voluntarily talking to a documentarian.

And btw understanding sexual fluidity does not mean looking at a fraction of someone's life while they are putting on a paid performance and deciding their sexuality, in spite of their honest unpaid words.

Ffs

Reactions: mattthebruinsfan