Idk if this is a hot take or not- but i liked him on CF more than on SC. I don't know that i could tell you why though lol

He got into more over on CF then he did at SC.
Now idk if this is a hot take or not- but I for some reason never felt the same about Corbin Fisher as I did Sean Cody. The men at CF are so fucking hot but I only ever watched a handful (or two) of those videos compared to the unfathomable amount of SC videos I watched, even though both were equally accessible. Anyone else? Did I miss out big time on CF?

Now idk if this is a hot take or not- but I for some reason never felt the same about Corbin Fisher as I did Sean Cody. The men at CF are so fucking hot but I only ever watched a handful (or two) of those videos compared to the unfathomable amount of SC videos I watched, even though both were equally accessible. Anyone else? Did I miss out big time on CF?
the beauty is that CF still has like 95% of all the videos they’ve ever produced still available. It’s a goldmine, many incredible scenes and guys

I always felt that CF videos could get more raunchy/passionate/intimate/flexible than some SC stuff. Alot more dp, etc. Plus it was nice that they allowed repeat pairings. That’s not to say I think it’s better, just different.

I always felt that CF videos could get more raunchy/passionate/intimate/flexible than some SC stuff. Alot more dp, etc. Plus it was nice that they allowed repeat pairings. That’s not to say I think it’s better, just different.
This.
Lot more kissing and other stuff on CF as well as repeat pairings but Sean Cody still had many good scenes all their own, especially from the early years.
Dylan going from a top to a bottom was a highlight for me.

This.
Lot more kissing and other stuff on CF as well as repeat pairings but Sean Cody still had many good scenes all their own, especially from the early years.
Dylan going from a top to a bottom was a highlight for me.
Also I really loved the bi scenes. It felt a bit more immediate that the guys were trying the stuff out and having fun with it, opposed to SC which could sometimes feel like they were enacting a fantasy.

Reactions: badnicky1