Charley was the best. He took cock so well. Wish he'd filmed with a couple more tops. Liev would have destroyed him.

Charley only had two action scenes and they were both scorching hot! He was so into getting fucked. I wish he stayed around to get fucked by Jess, Peter, Brooks, Jarek, etc. Oh well, at least he had two hot scenes which is more than a lot of the solo videos.

Charley only had two action scenes and they were both scorching hot! He was so into getting fucked. I wish he stayed around to get fucked by Jess, Peter, Brooks, Jarek, etc. Oh well, at least he had two hot scenes which is more than a lot of the solo videos.
Those would have been great pairings. Brooks would have been so hot. Another performer I wish had done more.

Besides Pavel, in which other scene did he bottom - and is that video in this thread?